Few years ago I’ve already launched this project, but then lost my github account and all servers, so this is the resurrection.
Previous topic - https://forums.eveonline.com/t/whscan-cf-wormhole-database/41463/11
My first corporation was a few guys who lived in C3. That was a great time - i was just a newbie in big EVE Online world, and just started exploring it.
At that times there was a great instrument (which name I can’t actually remember), it was something like wormhol[dot]es or dotlan - wormhole database with anomaly details, static explanation, anomaly enemy waves list and so on.
Some time ago i decided to migrate to W-space again, but it was obvious that there is no instrument that suited my needs, so I created my own - https://whscan.info
There is nothing really outstanding with it, it is just a good usefull, comfortable tool.
What you can actually use it for:
- check system information (class, effect, statics, zkillboard info, anomalies list)
- anomaly details (type, npc types, waves, gas type/amount, etc)
- statics description (mass, size)
- BETA ingame notifications in your browser - kill feature, your keepstar is under attack or POS running out of fuel, or maybe some contract was sold? Keep in touch with it even offline - login using EVE SSO and receive this news with native browser notifications. Absolutely secure - I don’t store anything, once you receive it noone else including myself can read it.
- write and read comments about every system/anomaly.
- more features coming soon
Just check out this tool and feel free to comment, ask questions and request further functionality.