[EVENT]Federation Day YC124 - June 25th

Fellow Capsuleers, citizens of the Federation

UPDATE: thanks to the generous sponsors this year, we have added the list of prizes and rewards for the events, and added new events to the schedule, so be ready and don’t miss out on the celebration.

UPDATE 2: more sponsors have helped increase the cash prizes for the Pageant contest and the number of currently signed contestants has been updated.

UPDATE 3: thanks to CCP and more players of the community, the amount of rewards and prizes has been increased and re-distributed, given the incredible amount of participation shown. Also, there is now a public fleet scheduled, read details below.

With great joy, I announce this year’s event to Celebrate Federation Day YC124 in Luminaire.

We invite every capsuleer and Federation citizen to join us in Luminaire on June 25th Saturday, starting from 18:00 eve time, to see the fireworks and attend the festivities regarding this yearly celebration.

Planned schedule:
Voting for Miss/Mister Federation is open - read details below

The celebrations officially start at 18:00 NEST, New Eden Standard Time

• 18:00 - Conga Line fleet formation and fireworks in Luminare
  • 18:00 - The master of ceremonies will begin the surprise trivia tour through the designated waypoints, be on the lookout for instant cash prizes
  • 19:30 - Winners of the fireworks event are announced - it is recommended participants for this event to be around 19:00 onwards
  • 19:40 - Final call to to vote for your Miss and Mister Federation Candidates
  • 22:30 - Public Fleet lead by @Julianus_Soter - departing from Villore and heading into the Gallente Warzone.
  • 00:00 - Pageant voting is closed
  • 00:30 - Event Closure and final message.

Corporate Sponsors

• Inner Zone Shipping
  • Nadire Security Consultants
  • Flavour Unlimited Ltd
  • Sunny Turtle Beach
  • Taezali Corporation - Breaking previous records for largest sponsorship ever donated

Individuals Sponsors

• Julian Flavours - the one and only irreverent glamour male idol
  • Gosakumori Noh - Politician extraordinaire and future presidential aspirant
  • Anataine Deva
  • Ferrinn Vuhs

The activities planned are as follows:

FIREWORKS

Throw a display of beautiful colored fireworks, snowballs, or any other visual effect of your preference to display for the crowd. Have you ever heard of the Hyperion light show? Come on Federation Day and see it for yourself!

Best performers will be awarded PLEX, ISK and special SKINs

1. Hyperion Inner Zone SKIN + 50 plex + 250 mill
  2. Thorax Aliastra SKIN + 50 plex + 200 mill
  3. Tristan Quafe SKIN + 50 plex + 150 mill

SURPRISE TRIVIA

Win instant cash prizes!!! just be on the lookout for our host of ceremonies and prepare your knowledge about the Federation history for some flash trivia questions to be held in the following star systems:

• Luminaire
  • Villore
  • Dodixie
  • Lirsautton
  • Alentene
  • Orvolle
  • Stacmon
  • Octanneve

BATTLESHIP PARADE

Bring any battleship of your choice and show the audience the most beautiful or outrageous SKINs on your preferred hull. We will organize the fleet in a formation known as the Conga line. Captain @Azazel_Drakonis has volunteered to lead this event.

• 100mill cash will be awarded randomly to 4 pilots who bring the best looking ships during the parade.

MISS AND MISTER FEDERATION

**Sign-up process has been completed - there are many messages in queue so be patient as i update the list of participants
VOTING CAN START FROM TODAY - please send an evemail directly to @Alain_Colcer **

A favorite event of the attendees every year, we will elect again the most beautiful ladies and most handsome gentlemen in the Federation. If you wish to participate, please send me an evemail, the signup process is closed by June 23th (ALREADY CLOSED), and all candidates will be formally presented on June 25th, at which time the voting process will take place, announcing the winner on June 26th. All votes need to be cast by evemail so I can present the appropriate audit logs to sponsors and benefactors of the event.

The winners of the pageant contest will receive the following prizes, male and female categories separate:

• 1st place - 1.5 bill ISK, a Commander’s Suit, 150 plex, Vexor Navy Issue Luminaire Rising Skin, and Brutix Navy Issue
  • 2nd place - 1 bill ISK, a Federal Defender Suit, 150 plex, and Vexor Navy Issue
  • 3rd place - 500 mill ISK, 150 plex, and Federation Navy Comet plus Maulus Navy Issue
  • 4th place - 150 plex, random Luminaire Rising frigate SKIN
  • 5th place - 150 plex, random Luminaire Rising frigate SKIN

Current list of Miss Federation contestants:

• Gosakumori_Noh
  • Pamitha_Devara - defending her title of Miss Fed YC123
  • Lauralite_Anne_Brezia
  • Kyra_Andile
  • Naava_Edios
  • Ashley_Parisi
  • Nix_X_Ambramotte
  • Julie_Lemrenoy
  • Literia_Khammael
  • Lilu_SG
  • Emma_Mel_Patrici
  • Pseeleigh_Purus
  • Alizee_Stafler
  • Miriam_Pookuu
  • Cafrinia_Wurzbein
  • Riko_Azuma
  • Luciela
  • Luli_oisibb
  • Zhao-Min
  • Ecobongleen-Q400
  • Asuna Arai
  • Yuika Manabe-Attenborough

Current list of Mister Federation contestants:

• Julian_Flavours
  • Ferrinn_Vuhs
  • Che_Biko
  • MantelGlobalIndustries - defending his title of Mister Fed YC123
  • Aiden_Ristel
  • Azazel_Drakonis
  • Ein_Kai
  • Otto_Nils
  • Ganasyu
  • Night_Cap
  • Quote Mraz
  • Argos Kasparov

make sure you have signed up before the deadline.

POSTER DESIGN COMPETITION

Thanks to our sponsors, we will hold the Poster design competition again this year, and with a specific topic focused on promoting the pioneering ideals and spirit of the Federation inhabitants who seek new opportunities in frontier worlds.

A judging panel will review the posters and announce the winners, to be awarded the following UPDATED prizes

• 1st place - 4 bill ISK, Megathron Navy Issue, and Dominix Luminaire Rising SKIN
  • 2nd place - 3.5 bill ISK, Megathron Navy Issue, and Brutix Luminaire Rising SKIN
  • 3rd place - 2 bill ISK, Brutix Navy Issue, and Vexor Luminaire Rising SKIN
  • 4th place - 2 bill ISK, Brutix Navy Issue, and Catalyst Ruby Sungrazer SKIN

NOTABLE CORPORATIONS, PROJECTS, OR INITIATIVES SPEARHEADED BY SPACE-BASED CORPORATIONS.

We wish to recognize the efforts of groups or individuals who work towards a brighter future in the federation, there are no restrictions, and every citizen or capsuleer can nominate a corporation, project, or initiative that works towards a better, greater, and fairer Federation for all.

A designated jury composed of members of the sponsors and benefactors will elect 4 winners based on a point system grading the following areas:

1. Economy
  2. Diplomacy
  3. Security
  4. Social
  5. Cultural

PARTY VENUE – available throughout the day

Join us in the “The Gallente Lounge”, located at the Aidonis Elabon Building in Luminaire, to share drinks and snacks, all expenses covered by our sponsors.

DISCLAIMER: Space security and CONCORD regulations around the station do not ensure safety during the festivities, you can be attacked if you or your corporation is under the effects of WarDecs or kill rights, and even then, terrorists might attack you to sabotage the event. Take all the necessary precautions to keep risks to a minimum.

Note: rewards and prizes for the event will be added soon, as we review the allocated budget from our sponsors.

((OOC reference

This a player event with a long tradition starting in 2007, it even inspired CCP to create an event called the Federation Grand Prix in 2019. Below you will find information from some of the past Fed day celebrations, all links have been confirmed to be working at the time of this post.

Also, I would like to thank Commander A9 for keeping the tradition alive while I was gone for a few years.

YC109 / 2007

YC110 / 2008

No record of event

YC111 / 2009

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1091247

YC112 / 2010

YC113 / 2011

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1502972

YC114 / 2012

YC115 / 2013

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236398

YC116 / 2014

YC117 / 2015

YC118 / 2016

YC119 / 2017

No record of event

YC120 / 2018

YC121 / 2019

No record of event

Federation Grand Prix live event

Reddit - Dive into anything (Fed Grand prix details)

YC122 / 2020

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/event-federation-day-yc122-2020-june-20th-20-00-eve-time/

https://youtu.be/5e85CtRNjR0 (personal favorite of all the video records for Fed Day)

YC122 / 2021

Note: if you have links to the events, I have no record of, please send me a PM and I’ll update the info. Thanks

OOC reference))

13 Likes

Trying to be there.

1 Like

My Alluring Alain, it’s a pleasure to be a sponsor for this years Federation Day. Donating an impressive 1 Billion ISK to the celebrations!

@Gosakumori_Noh How much do you love the Federation? Would you match me?

I would also like to take this time to submit my bid for Mr. Federation!

As natural as they come,

Julian “Mr. Federation” Flavours

Creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours
S+ tier fighter of Super ■■■■posting Siblings!
Ex-Supreme Commander of Allied Love Militia Forces
A Meowstar of the Caldari Cats Production
Lover of Lovelovers and a strong distain of Lovehaters
The ‘First Doctor’ in Doctor Spice
Potential Proper Polite Political Posturer Professional
Director and Producer of Consort and Commander

15 Likes

Intriguing.

I’m down with reasonably extravagant gestures. Being a new immigrant, I am not familiar with Mssr. Colcer. If an individual of such impeccable reputation as Julian T. Flavours is vouching for him, however, what could possibly go wrong?

All right, fine, I’m sure he’s a capital fellow despite any such association.

(edit: posting receipts seems a little nouveaux crasse, darling, but I suppose it does serve the interests of Transparency…

I’m confident the Gallente ponder questions like “is it really cash?”
)

I am skeptical anything could promise a brighter future for the Federation than my election as President, however.

Hmm.

Perhaps I should expand on how my six colonies across five demographically advantageous systems are contributing to ethnic togetherness; along with how my Atlangeins Iridium Pellet And Heavy Missile Mart demonstrates connectivity with small family-owned businesses popular among my Jin-Mei and Mannar constituencies.

7 Likes

Thank you for your patronage Madmoiselle, it will be used accordingly for the events scheduled.

Regards
Alain Colcer

4 Likes

Man, for a few minutes I was thinking of entering the competition myself, but now it seems pointless.

3 Likes

Let it be known that I, Ferrinn “Fox” Vuhs, harvester of exotic ice, hereby formally submit myself as candidate for Mr. Federation YC124!

I recognize I am the under-dog (or perhaps under-fox?) against more wealthy competitors, so I graciously accept any help I can get in the areas of wardrobe, photography, and public speaking.

10 Likes

Nonsense! What better way to shout to the Universe, “This is ME!” :heart:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! But you are by far not the under-Fox. :heart:

3 Likes

Fine. I’ll enter just to prove Fox he can win against more wealthy competitors.

3 Likes

Can I be the all powerful Over-Fox then Julian?

Got some good competition building here folks, anyone else brave enough to throw their hat into the ring against this almost-famous stuntman?

4 Likes

When you say “submit my bid for Mr. Federation” does that mean you think you are buying the win with your ISK?

There’s no fee to enter, but methinks there is a fee to win.

(insert nervous-making cliffhanger music here)

2 Likes

Not at all my Vixen Vuhs! My donation as a sponsor and bid for Mr. Federation are totally separate! And is no way a ploy to influence the IGS. :heart:

5 Likes

Event schedule updated and prizes for the competitions published, mark your calendars and be ready!.

3 Likes

In celebration of Che Biko and his decision to compete, and in recognition of Julian’s influence on the local economy, I’d like to make a little fiscal announcement of my own. I’ll match the amount donated by others, and throw in a little more:

And as an honest, hard-working man…I don’t find any need to hide my bank account balance from the world, since every ISK of it was gained through legitimate means. Not specifically implying anyone else’s wasn’t.

Ferrinn Vuhs…he’s so Federal that it hurts

7 Likes

Well I wouldn’t want any “Tim, Rich and Henry” flirting with me just for my bank account. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I suppose that I should make at least a token effort to defend my hard-earned title of Mister Federation and potentially earn a third year streak! I will therefore announce my candidacy for Mister Federation YC124/FC239 with immediate effect.

I would also like to announce a couple of further candidacies for Miss Federation: that of Captain Anataine Deva, and that of Director Pamitha Devara of Devara Biotech.

Captain Anataine Deva - Federation Day’s premier financial donor and a stalwart advocate of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime as a force for unity and justice in New Eden.

Director Pamitha Devara - One of the Federation’s brightest upcoming scientists. Winner of Federation Day’s Miss Federation YC122/FC237 and the Champion Racer of the Luminaire Race for that year.

I wish all contestants the best of luck and look forward to seeing further entries into the contest. Remember, vote for whom you believe represents the core ideals of the Federation. I am of the belief this competition should recognise the best amongst us that have aspired to the values that make our Federation the envy of the cluster and a beacon of hope for those that seek out refuge in the maelstrom that is New Eden.

Edward ‘Mantel’ Adams
Commander
Mister Federation YC122/FC237, YC123/FC238
Nadire Security Consultants

11 Likes

Here there news freaks.
Stay tuned to the Sebiestor Independent News Services for our coverage of this exciting event!

3 Likes

Good evening Sing Laison and the surrounding communities. Just a quick reminder that every vote for me is one less vote for each for every one of my competitors. So maximize your vote! I thank you for your support.

Ferrinn Vuhs…he’s so Federal that it hurts

3 Likes

Oh, you know you have more to offer than that bank account ya big goof. And besides you gotta give Tom, Rich and Henry a chance. They might be nice fellows!

2 Likes

Oh I know that, but some might not and I wouldn’t dare draw their attention away with my bank account :wink: . And besides, Tom, Rich and Henry are nice fellows, just a bit too… ordinary.

Isn’t this cute.

1 Like