[EVENT] Federation Day YC122 / 2020 - June 20th - 20:'00 eve time

Fellow Capsuleers, citizens of the Federation

With great joy I announce this year’s event to Celebrate Federation Day YC122 in Luminaire, on this occasion, we take pride in our new elected president Celes Aguard, her powerful speech recognizing the diversity and placing utmost importance to peace and prosperity throughout the entire federal union shows what our society has achieved, and personally I’m looking forward to the next 4 years of her term to see how we can raise to new heights.

We invite every capsuleer and federation citizen to join us in Luminaire on June 20th Saturday, at 20:00 eve time, to see the fireworks and attend the festivities regarding this yearly celebration.

Current Sponsors

• Inner Zone Shipping
  • Nadire Security Consultants

Scheduled events are as follow

FIREWORKS – Starting at 20:00 eve time

Throw a display of beautiful colored fireworks, snowball or any other visual effect of your preference on the crowd

PIMP YOUR RIDE – Starting at 20:30 eve time and throughout the event.

Bring a battleship and show the audience the most beautiful or outrageous SKINs on your preferred hull.

FASHION IN THE FLESH – Starting at 21:00 and throughout the event.

Got a tattoo? Maybe a cybernetic implant? Showcase it with everyone and tell the stories about it to fellow capsuleers.

Beauty pageant contest managed by @Catherine_Gillot follow this galnet link

POSTER COMPETITION

Managed by @MantelGlobalIndustries follow this galnet link

VENTURE RACING – starts at 20:30 – ends at 21:30 with the fireworks

EDIT: Venture racing has announced event details please check this post.

We are in conversation to accommodate a special racing event to be managed by the Venture racing team with awards and prizes available for the first 3 spots. Details and racing conditions will be updated soon.

CLOSING – at 23:00 eve time

DISCLAIMER: Space security and CONCORD regulations around the station do not ensure safety during the festivities, you can be attacked if you or your corporation is under the effects of WarDecs or killrights, and even then, terrorists might attack you to sabotage the event. Take all the necessary precautions to keep risks to a minimum.

((OOC reference

This a player event with a long tradition starting in 2007, it even inspired CCP to create an event called the Federation Grand Prix on 2019. Below you will find information from past Fed day celebrations, all links have been confirmed to be working at the time of this post.

Also, I would like to thanks @Commander_A9 for keeping the tradition alive while I was gone for a few years.

YC109 / 2007

YC110 / 2008
No record of event

YC111 / 2009
https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1091247

YC112 / 2010

YC113 / 2011
https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1502972

YC114 / 2012

YC115 / 2013

YC116 / 2014

YC117 / 2015

YC118 / 2016

YC119 / 2017
No record of event

YC120 / 2018

YC121 / 2019
No record of event
CCP made a Federation Grand Prix live event
Reddit - Dive into anything (Fed Grand prix details)

Note: if you have links to the dates I have no record of, please send me a PM and I’ll update the info. Thanks

OOC reference))

18 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Will there be a venue for those who wish to socialize?

Or an after party? I’d quite happily volunteer L’Amore.

1 Like

An Angel bar? No. Gallente Lounge for Fed Day.

1 Like

I’m quite happy to see the party held anywhere :slight_smile: It’s always a great opportunity to socialize.

There is also the Homestretch Hotel anchored at the finish line of the Federation Grand Prix circuit. It is easy to find near the Luminaire VI customs office.

[[Channel <Homestretch Hotel>]]

5 Likes

Pretty!

Venture Racing has arranged to help us out doing a Grand Prix please check this [post](Venture racing has announced event details please check this post.) for details

1 Like

A wonderful day in the Federation calendar, which no Gallentean should miss. I shall most definitely attend.

Thank you to the organisers and sponsors for making this happen!

1 Like

As @Alain_Colcer has said above, Venture Racing is indeed hosting a race for Federation Day. He already linked to the announcement! We are however looking for more pilots to participate in the race!

Reminder that this event will take place on Saturday 20th.

Hope to see you all there.

2 Likes

First read the fireworks name: Four Femdoms…i was like niiceee…put my glases on, read it again…Four Freedoms…dammit

2 Likes

Also wondering how to get the daily challenges done.

2 Likes

these events seem cool-ish. but what would have been cool was a TOURNAMENT!!!

I’m glad to see you back in business, @Alain_Colcer ! I’ll be there!

1 Like

Following policies set forth by the CRC Communications Policy, a message has been removed from this thread for being Out of Character.

Thank you,

~Alexandre Arthie

Alexandre Arthie,
Directive Enforcement Department
CONCORD Assembly

1 Like

You could organize one. I am sure there would be many capsuleers willing to participate.

same with FNS Tenaros in Lirsautton

Yeah this event is broken. FNS Obisus in Alentene isn’t distributing the reward when fired on with any variety of fireworks.

1 Like

Same with FNS Cevestis in Dodixie.