Any kind donations are very appreciated.
Please “Like” this post if you use EVEOTS.
Hosting now available! See bottom of post.
Current version: 1.95.5
PHP cURL & PHP MySQLi modules installed and enabled.
(By downloading you agree to leave the credit at the bottom of the page and not sell or redistribute without my permission in any way. Let’s play fair.)
I’ve been silently working on EVEOTS since I first released it in 2011 when it became quite a popular choice at the time.
Since then real life issues combined with me stopping playing for a little bit made it unfair for me to release updates without me being able to support it; so I kept the releases to myself and the alliance whose version I was maintaining.
But with the switch off of XML API and the switch to ESI I feel obliged to upload it as to not hang anyone who uses the old version out to dry, so here it is; vastly improved:
- It’s yours! It is designed from the ground up to be slim and have minimal design or intrusive construction. A base template for you to do as you wish with. This means those of you who are far better web designers than I’ll ever be, but don’t know PHP should be able to implement this into your site easily and make it look amazing. Of course if you want to use it as is, you can.
- Simple platform to build on. The code is heavily commented throughout to help you modify it to your needs without having to spend hours learning PHP.
- Treat blues and alliance/corp mates differently, issueing different permissions.
- Very easy install and readme available.
- Offers complete self-sustainability and monitoring of users.
- Cron jobs format nicely into emails should you choose to have them sent to you.
- Easy to use self-explaining admin panel that doesn’t require you to be an IT boffin.
- Diplomat role, no administrative power but able to vet who has access.
Admin panel home:
Manually audit members:
Help & Support:
I offer free advice and assistance with problems, the only thing I ask is for 500m if you want me to do either of the following for you:
500m - Full installation of EVEOTS on your webserver.
500m - Full configuration of best practices on your Teamspeak server and channels permission sets.
This is simply because last time I burned out of the game with doing free setups for people and not being able to play sucks.
Hosting Options (Optional Service)
Obviously you need a web server to host your EVEOTS on; but if you don’t have a VPS or Dedicated host of your own, or just can’t afford them and are having trouble with a ‘shared hosting’ plan provider opening ports for you, then I can offer to host it for you just for ISK:
300m/month - 100 simultanious registrations, plus hosting. (equivalent to approx. $5)
+100m/month - each additional 100 simultanious registrations needed.
This is to keep it cheap for small corps, but also cover my real-world costs.
I will never stop you registering people, you will only pay for what you use in blocks of 100 registrations.
You will not be charged for past registrations that have been removed.
You will always be upgraded to the latest version of EVEOTS unless requested otherwise.
You will still need your own Teamspeak, I cannot host this for you, the costs would be astronomical.