Evermarks?

When I first heard about the Evermarks, I thought to myself :
‘It would be cool to get a Corp Logo for my ship’…

So I decided to get one for my Rifter…

I figured it would be showing on the side of the front fuselage section next to the ‘Nefantar’ ship skin emblem. No such luck…

After searching for a while, I finally found it. Much to my dismay it was located on the top back section of the center fuselage…

Not a very good spot at all to proudly display your Corp Logo. I don’t know about the placement on other ships but I rarely ever view my Rifter from the top looking down on it. Plus it definitely won’t be seen while ship spinning in station either…

Disappointing to say the least…

Note:
Also some time ago CCP updated the Station Docking Bay lighting to ‘supposedly’ prominently display ships and skins. Obviously they didn’t get it right… as usual…

The issue with the current Station Docking Bay lighting is that it greatly detracts from the actual look and color of ship skins, incorrectly portraying them in a totally different color scheme compared to their original look.

Ironically the Station Docking Bay is the main place in Eve where you can actually view the ships and skins in detail.

What a rip-off…

:frowning_face:

1 Like