[Excubitoris Chapter] Duty and Service to Amarr

The petition was a document that ceased to serve any purpose as soon as it was not answered, and which has not affected LUMEN policy towards the warzone for some time now. Rewriting a dead document sounds like one of the most useless endeavors I have ever heard. I expect that your attempts to force Khimi Harar to resurrect it so that you could use it as a relevant attack line, as you are trying to do here, rather than a dredged up bit of history were really quite transparent. They increasingly come across as someone nurturing a grudge rather than doing whatever it takes to defend Amarr.

If it were active alliance policy of any sort this summer, then the Excubitoris Chapter would have been much less likely to join Khimi Harar. As is, I have no regrets at all about the decision and am quite pleased to be surrounded by a group of admirably faithful Amarr. It is a pleasant change.

It is exactly the same as our decision to attempt to work with the pirates you surround yourself with now. We can abhor the heretic and still swallow our pride long enough to help the Empress and Empire. This stance has never changed and has consistently been Excubitoris Chapter policy since the beginning of the CEWPA war. The same nuances that I outline in my essay here are the ones that have underlied our cooperative work with the militia for over a decade. At least now we are only having to coordinate with CONCORD signatory loyalists rather than Blood Raiders.

Why in the name of Junip would I answer this? Monologing on plans to destroy a Lux Invicta member sounds like a fantastic way to make absolutely sure that the Empire both loses their help against the Triglavians and to make absolutely sure that any such plans would fail miserably.

That said, I expect almost everyone involved in Lux has active plans at work to try and nullify almost everyone else in Lux as a threat to their respective Empire. I also doubt that any of these plans will work.

Really now?

I also find this one quite interesing.

To be clear, I will not criticise working with pirates, and even heretics, in the militia, such is the nature of the CEWPA arrangement. But I will criticise working with them at the same time as trying to hold LUMEN’s actions to a standard of purity to which the Newelle’s seem to have no interest whatsoever in holding themselves.

4 Likes