Gratitude to the Empress

The Admiralty of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris would like to extend it’s gratitude and unshakable loyalty to Empress Catiz I. We are deeply honored by the creation of the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order and will humbly strive to live up to this great honor.

We pledge that we will continue to serve the Empire wherever necessary and will remain faithful to the divinely appointed Emperor. We will not rest on our laurels, but will continue to work ceaselessly to defend Amarr and to punish those who attack it.

We cannot fail, for we have the Empress to lead us and destiny to follow! God bless the Empress! Amarr Victor!

Lord Gaven Lok’ri
Paladin Commander of the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order
Lord Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

11 Likes

Oooo hail. The Empress has been such a balm on inter-empire relations and it’s still so early on! With centuries to go in her blessed reign, I’m sure we can look forward to more of the same gracious finding of common ground.

<3 Catiz I!

4 Likes

Now and for all eternity, may the Scions of Kuria in the Excubitoris open the gates of Paradise with the sword of their conviction.

4 Likes

May our faith and commitment shine a light for those that follow us. Our faith burns ever true and we strive to prove our faith in each action we take.

Just as all faithful, we face moments of fear and doubt. As capsuleers we look into the darkness with only our faith to guide us. We are reminded and humbled that by doing our best to stay true to that faith, to persevere and help each other return to the path if we falter; we are each stronger thanks to the efforts of the whole. And the whole stronger thanks to the faith of the individual.

May all faithful remember to follow their faith. May all faithful recognize in ourselves when we falter. May we all have the strength to help each other back to the path of righteousness.

God bless the Empress! Amarr Victor!

Admiral Ascentior,
Paladin Commander of the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order
Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
Honorary Fabricator-General of the Imperial Navy
Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.