Renewal of Vows of Obedience

(Aldrith Shutaq) #1

As is required of us per established ceremony upon the Imperial Jubilee day:

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

(Umar Ahmad) #2

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

(Arline Kley) #3

(Lunarisse Aspenstar) #4

(Akali Sharisa) #5

(Arsia Elkin) #6

(Bra'ak Zhahyanid) #7

(Lucas Raholan) #8

(Azlina Blackfire) #9

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy
Amarr.

Amarr victor.

(Garion Avarr) #10

(Weils Kingdom) #11

(Sah Phyre) #12

(Reginald Sakakibara) #13

(Eloise Kingdom) #14

I swear that I shall forever be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

(Gaven Lok'ri) #15

As Holder of the house of Lok’ri, I swear that my house will remain obedient to the God, the Amarr Empire, the Empress Catiz, and the Emperor Family.

(Ryouma Sen) #16

(Deceiver's Echo) #17

(Loai Qerl) #18

I will be forever obedient to the will of the Empress, holy ruler of the Empire, the Kingdom, and the Mandate in their entirety. I venerate her will as the destiny of Holy Amarr. <3

(Eleta Loraine) #19

(Mizhara Del'thul) #20