Renewal of Vows of Obedience

As is required of us per established ceremony upon the Imperial Jubilee day:

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

3 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy
Amarr.

Amarr victor.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I swear that I shall forever be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

2 Likes

As Holder of the house of Lok’ri, I swear that my house will remain obedient to the God, the Amarr Empire, the Empress Catiz, and the Emperor Family.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I will be forever obedient to the will of the Empress, holy ruler of the Empire, the Kingdom, and the Mandate in their entirety. I venerate her will as the destiny of Holy Amarr. <3

2 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes