Renewal of Vows of Obedience 23,357 AD

As is required of us per established ceremony upon the Imperial Jubilee day:

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

13 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

9 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

6 Likes

Both myself personally, and the Llŷr Family of Nafrivik III as a whole, swear our obedience to the will of the Empress, our loyalty to the Imperial Throne, and our faithfulness to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

8 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I also affirm that my niece, her ladyship Rebecca Sakakibara, has renewed her vow of obedience in my presence.

9 Likes

9 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of God and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

7 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

+Will of Her Imprial Majesty+loyalty=Success

7 Likes

By ancient Right of Blood and Succession, my oath so binds all members of House Melenkurion, our vassals and properties, noble and base alike, to this Fate.

9 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

9 Likes

I swear there is no part of any furkin’ ceremony that includes ‘go to Galnet and be even spammier with this crap than you were in local’.

4 Likes

That’s pretty funny! Looks like you’re the first one to spam in here. Everyone else seems on topic.

If this isn’t the thread for you, might I direct your attention to literally any of the others on the forums?
The ‘off-topic’ one would be especially good for complaining about not liking this thread.

9 Likes

8 Likes

I hereby reaffirm the loyalty of House Karuna to the Throne of Amarr, its Sovereign ruler and to God’s great plan for the Amarr Empire.

6 Likes

By my blood to House Baracca and my word to House Ardishapur, I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

7 Likes

As of now the Providence Marches fall under the Lordship of House Tash-Murkon. So in doing so I wish to also pledge my loyalty to House Tash-Murkon. As CVA and its allies serve our Lord Margrave Equinox Daedalus so too will we stand and serve House Tash-Murkon. The Paladin Wardens stand ready.

Amarr Victor, Ave Providence

9 Likes