Renewal of Vows of Obedience 23,357 AD

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

8 Likes

I swear for both myself and my children that we shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr

8 Likes

We the Factors, employees and invested Houses of the Souk swear our oath to the Empress, our loyalty to the Imperial Throne and rededicate ourselves to the work of improving Holy Amarr.

In addition I welcome the new Lordship of House Khanid over our birthhome. The power and majesty of her Grace the Queen Khanid in the recent defense of Mishi did not go unnoticed. We Ni-Kunni will strive to make her proud of her origins.

Amarr Victor!

3 Likes

Ya’ll shouldn’t swear, it’s impolite. There might be children seeing this.

3 Likes

You seem to be under the impression our children do not recite this, more or less, themselves.

2 Likes

I swear that I shall remain ever obedient to God, the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

4 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
all hail BOB!

2 Likes

I swear that I will be obedient to God, the will of God’s Empress, loyal Her Imperial Throne and faithful to Holy Amarr.

4 Likes

Damn, beaten to it by Ellie
I swear I shall be obedient to God, the Will of the Empress and Her Imperial Throne and faithful to Holy Amarr.

4 Likes

I swear I shall be obedient to God, the Will of the Empress and Her Imperial Throne and faithful to Holy Amarr.

Amarr Victor ! Amen !

4 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

Here are some of the lovely holo-images I managed to capture of this glorious day.

3 4 5

7 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

4 Likes

I swear that House Cerra shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.