Experienced FC/Corp Leadership player looking to join a new Corp just starting to help build

Hello Rozo :wave:t3:
If you are looking for something a bit different then other usual ideas and want to help out and build something from the ground up with a good chance for leadership roles and different content, then look no more. For i am building up a player faction. The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Trading #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Bounty hunters #corp/alliance absorption
Most of my new members consists of brand new players who could need guidance after they have done the career agents. They will also be needed to be instructed on what to do in the game as far as tasks go for the corporation.

I have many options regarding of choices that a capsuleer can specialize them selves into and i want to
get a team to work together for max efficiency for the group.
I am currently setting up the ground work for the corporations/ faction and we are focusing on the high sec island for now to get our resource gathering up and running so we can become self sufficient and start manufacturing things so we can afford to lose them later in any activeties we might do. For example faction warfare.

I hope to hear from you mate.

// Tryme