Experienced FC looking for new home [USTZ]

Greetings,

I am an experienced FC in the null block, having been a Strat/Mainline FC for several major alliances as well as a leader in several as well. I’ve grown bored of where I currently am and am looking for a change of pace. I will be able to source several references and BRs to prove my FC capabilities, if required. I have lead everything from 25 man WH dives to 200 man brawls to capital and super capital engagements.

I am looking for a decent group that needs a USTZ FC slot filled and is decently active in that timezone. I am open to wormholes, but am very picky with the groups I will be interested in.

What I am looking for:

• A place in need of good FCs and PvP leadership that is willing to put me in such a role. (After showing I am capable, of course.)
  • A place with a dedicated PvP playerbase
  • A relaxed environment with minimal blues and lack of drama
  • A strong or at least decent USTZ presence
  • Skilled WH usage is a plus

What I am not looking for:

• A small group that can’t field at least 50 dudes regularly if needed. (Some exceptions, but I’m not looking for a microgang only situation.)
  • Massive nullblocks that only do Tidi fights or don’t need anymore FCs. (Goons, Test, NC, PL, etc.)

For the most part I am self sufficient and have enough isk tucked away to last me a while. SRP is not a requirement for me, so I’m open to all offers. I have 3 main toons I currently use

Main FC toon: 130+ million SP, capable of flying basically anything near perfectly minus titans.
Utility/Capital Toon: FAX/Dread alt, heavy/covert/light cyno alt, scouting/tackle alt, etc roughly 70-80m sp
Super Toon: Cross trained for shield or armor supers, mild utility in scouting/tackle/light cyno - 40-50m sp

This is a throwaway toon, I will not be checking emails. Post offers in thread only, should you wish to keep details limited until a private conversation can be held let me know in your post and I’ll contact you in game.

I log in near daily, but my activity is generally based on when/how often I am needed. If nothing is happening you may not see me for a day or two, if it’s chaos I may be logged in 8+ hours a day.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a PVP oriented group, you should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We have very experienced FCs in USTZ but often have nights that are open for anyone to try their hand at FCing, even I myself have done so one or two times (though I would not call myself experienced at all).

Those who fight against us will tell you that we are a formidable force, and those that fight with us will tell you there are seldom more reliable allies. Just two days ago we had two epic fights in the same day, if you want to look at recent stuff:
https://br.inyour.space/?s=3855&b=8341710&e=90&t=sbaaace
https://br.inyour.space/?s=3819&b=8342050&e=90&t=qf

We do everything from small 15-20 man kitchen sink roams to huge coordinated 50+ subcap fleets with 20+ caps on standby, and even more if it’s that important.

It’s very easy to get an FC position, all you need to do is request the role on ouor auth site and contact our military director, easy as pie. Our alliance is fully dedicated to PVP, though we support other playstyles, we live for PVP content. While we are blue with the Imperium, this affects us very minimally as we are very independent and do not live near where they operate generally. We’re also a very mature alliance in general, you won’t see much drama.

As for timezones, we are very strong in both EU and US timezones, and both are to be equally feared. Our most experienced FCs are in USTZ, though we have more than experienced FCs in EUTZ as well. We do use wormholes on occasion, but in general our fights are local, so mostly it will be gating or titan bridging.

We’re a medium sized alliance that is continually growing, we aren’t a small alliance by any means, but we aren’t at the level of massive nullbloc quite yet. We do offer SRP but only for T2 Logi, and in fact T2 Logi is always handed out free of charge.

We fly a variety of subcaps, from Retributions/Pontifexes/Deacons to Machariels/Guardians and everywhere in between, and will be starting to use Muninns soon as well, adding to our HAC capabilities with Ishtars/Guardians which we already use.

We always appreciate people with cyno alts or just alts that they can use in combat in general, links, hard tackle, etc. We’re an armor cap alliance so Revelation/Apostle preferred, though we will take any caps. We do not own a Keepstar though we do have several members who have supers/titans of their own.

We’re also a real life first alliance, so no PAP requirements or anything, we do ask for CTAs that you try to make time to be online, and if you are online it’s mandatory to be in fleet, but real life is ALWAYS more important.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord, I’d love to chat with you via PM on there: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Good lord I just realized the wall of text I made. TLDR: USTZ PVP corp part of FEDUP alliance based in Pure Blind

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hi Professor-Xavier!

I am part of the Wormhole Corporation Holy Hunters [HOLH] that currently operates in a C4 with C3/C5 statics that is looking for Skilled PvP Pilots. We mainly operate out of the USTZ with only a few outliers. Holy Hunters is a relatively new corporation and is looking to fill many roles in both leadership and operations. We will happily fill them with pilots who are willing, as we have very ambitious goals for our life in wormhole space and look to add not only strong players, but strong people to help us achieve our goals.

I wish to be honest with you as well. In your advert, you mention that you do not wish to be an FC for a group that cannot field 50 people regularly. Most of WH corps cannot field such numbers regularly, including ours. On top of that, we are relatively new as a corporation and are currently growing, so we have even less numbers. We do not plan to stay small and we work every day at recruiting and making sure we get the right people that will help us achieve our goals and aims as a corp. I will note that the members we do have, own multiple accounts, are highly self sufficient and are constantly active. We have formed a nice tight knit (I know it sounds cliche) group of people. If you want to talk numbers, please contact me in game.

If you have never lived in wormholes before, i personally would highly recommend giving it a good try for a while. The fight mechanics and the way fights happen in WH space can be vastly different than 200 man fleets. The constant lack of local is, in my opinion, one of the most fun aspects in the entirety of EVE. These two things alone I think force people to become better pilots, not only individually, but as a team as well.

If you have further interest and wish to learn about Holy Hunters further, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Loris Fritz or our CEO, Kiven Foster We can talk more specifics in direct messages and be able to answer any questions you have.

Good luck in your search for a corporation!
Fly Safe-ish o7

2 Likes

So, we’ll currently miss your criteria for 50people online, however if you’ve been around long enough, you probably remember Contraband Inc.

C0ntraband inc are once again recruiting. Reformed by an ex-director, ex member of BOB and the ex-CEO of the original Contraband Inc. Once upon a time we were the 5th member/card of the Mercenary coalition alliance. We are looking to rebuild the corporation, following the old receipe of having fun making things go boom! Please convo me, join us in the ‘CONIN lounge’ chat or better yet, get in touch on discord https://discord.gg/TqAkY68

1 Like

Come check us out, we fly with bastion…

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/21

1 Like

Greetings

If you are looking for a dedicated medium sized pvp group that isn’t a massive nullsec block then Triumvirate might be interesting to you.

We maintain a small blue list and are not attached at the hip to any of the large Nullsec blocks. We’ve a pvp alliance with regular wormhole dives, roaming and objective oriented content from small gang to 100+ fleets.

We are always looking for content creators who are self sufficient and motivated to plan and execute their own fleets.

I will not write a wall of text here, as i’m sure you are well aware of most nullsec entities. If you are interested in chatting shoot me a mail ingame and i’d be happy to elaborate more.

4 Likes

You should look at joining Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are a PvP first corp that is always on the look out for FCs that are content creators.

We stretch across all TZs but our strongest is USTZ. We regularly have anywhere from 20-40 people on ready to fight.

We are part of the Evictus alliance but our corp is staged on the border of WinterCo territory. So we have direct access to content 24/7.

We do anything from Small/Medium gang roams to Capital Engagements and are the driving force for the alliance during the USTZ.

This was a fight we had just a little while ago and wasn’t in our prime time either.
https://br.inyour.space/?s=513&b=8345040&e=90&t=u

So if you want to know more then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and talk to a recruiter.

1 Like

Sup o7

1 Like

Hello @Professor-Xavier

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance. It sounds like you will be very selective, and I respect this greatly! We are always looking for (FC Leadership) as we continue to expand our numbers/knowledge ranging from classic WH Hunting to more organized Doctrine Designed Fleet fights. We are not perfect, by any means but we strive to create as much content as possible for everyone in game. There are many really good groups of PVP players out there but one thing that I can say about WHSOC, is that we really enjoy flying together both in game and communicating on coms. We have created a very ‘positive’ based mini-community inside the vast EVE community. After taking a peak at who and what we are in space, I look forward to any further correspondence.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

P.S. Love the Forum Toon Name and hope you can become a ‘X’ Factor in our group.

1 Like

I am monitoring this thread. I will be reaching out to parties I am potentially interested in with follow up questions shortly. Thank you for your time and interest.

1 Like

good to see your still around hope your allaince is treating you well drbforever said hi

1 Like

Professor-Xavier

We want to speak with you. We have a growing corp, that is very well organized and looking for more FC’s. Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW and lets speak on comms about what we can offer each other.

foff_poster1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.