Veterans looking for a new home (found a home!)

We have found a home to try out. Thank you everyone.

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a new home for me and my girlfriend.

Our Credentials:

Me

• 13 years played.
  • multiple 130m Sp Characters, including 2 at 180m SP
  • Multiple titans and rorquals, multiple supers, a bunch of faxes.

Her:

• 10 years played.
  • 110m SP with an excellent alt.
  • Can fly supers, faxes, training towards a titan.

We are looking for a tight-knit community that likes to have a good time. We don’t mind not being able to use our big ships, but it’d have to be for the right group.

We are USTZ.
We have no interest in W-Space.

Please post any questions below.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi
We are a uk based Corp, but our allaince and the coalition we are part of runs across all TZ.
We are based in 0.0, so we have space for all things eve.
Join our in game channel brittas empire public or come say hi on our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

Fly safe o/

1 Like

Hey, I’m a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations. We are a small gang and tight knit Corp based in Syndicate. We run late EUTZ and USTZ.
Here is our discord link:
Discord: UFO and Virus Recruitment

And a link to our recruitment page here on the forums. We would love to have you come join us. PS you won’t have to worry about that sexist and misogynistic crap you often have to deal with in other corps when women play games. We have a zero tolerance policy for that.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Providence is rebuilding and accepting players that embrace NRDS.

Check out Care Factor at

http://www.carefactor.org/

Pop on our coms and see if there is a corp that fits.

1 Like

Greetings,

I represent a moderately sized low-sec entity that is currently seeking active pilots.

We are very close-knit organization that has a couple of families as members (myself and my wife included), as well as numerous military personnel (active duty/prior service/veteran/retired). We are consistently looking for people who are down to get involved in all kinds of shenanigans (the more evil said shenanigans, the better).

For more information, you can either contact me directly in-game, or check out the following links:

Order of the Shadow

The Revenant Order

I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hey there man, I have sent you some mail in game with some more information!

1 Like

Hello @Eliserae

Come join your fellow veteran players in our casual lowsec/0.0 pvp corp.

We at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/npc 0.0 US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established group that has lived in the area for many years now. We don’t have any grand ambitions or goals other than to find good fights and try to improve ourselves as pilots and FCs.

In our culture we don’t have any activity requirements and treat everyone of our members as equals. This is a game after all so we encourage people to do whatever they find fun. Our PvP Ops are mostly roams, blops drops, capital hunting, and WH exploration. We also have the occasional structure defense/attack op and we try to find ways to use our big ships without needlessly feeding. We also control the best moons in our area which provides an easy source of low effort isk combined with all of the other PvE content available in lowsec.

If you’re looking for a relaxed environment with a good solid group of small fleet pvpers with the ability to make/retain your ISK reserves you’ve come to the right place.

If you’re interested I’d love to have a chat with you both in game in our public channel Open Filth

Check out the links below to see what we’re all about:

1 Like

Hi there Eliserae & Eliserae’s girlfriend!

I’ve sent you a message in game about our corp “Anoikis Outlaws” - the mail addresses some of the concerns I expect you may have about joining a new corp based on your details.

In the case that you wish to have a quick overview of our corp, or can’t get into game, please also find our corp’s official post here: Looking for PVP? Maybe PVP with PVE/Indy on the side? ANOUT is recruiting all timezones

Hope to hear form you both soon!

1 Like

Hi,

We’ve recently found a very nice group in Old Sch00l and decided to put up a bit of effort into it, both corp and alliance.Most dudes up here are getting along with each other for years and hopefully for more to come.The group is pretty stable and chill, rich on coms at nights, even if things are happening or everyone is just doing their own thing.

This is our corps add and please reach out to me if you would like to have a chat.

Good day.

1 Like

You might be interested in flying with us…

We are a friendly mature group with members from over 20 countries including good USTZ coverage

We have several couples and some families who are members and would be glad to have you aboard

There’s a lot more info on our main thread, here…

1 Like

Hey there E,

I’m not too sure if you are after a smaller or larger group… but if you are after a smaller one that is close knit, one that enjoys friendship and banter on comms, one that believes that real life comes first, then maybe we might be the corp for you.

I represent ORCO (Order Collective). We are a smaller sized corp (80 odd toons) Null corp within the Initiative Mercenary Alliance. Besides what I mentioned above; we do all the usual things you’d expect in Null. There is amble opportunity to use both big and small toys in fleets. And for the most part we are older players with a mature and laid back philosophy when it comes to the game. (ie - No Drama Corp)

Anyway, if you are interested give us a wave in our public channel, ORCO. (don’t forget the .) We might be a good fit for one another.

Cheers
Hawkeye

1 Like

Very nice credentials :slight_smile: I think you’d fit in perfectly with Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. You can only say so much on a forum post so I’d love to talk with you more on our Discord here if you’re interested: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

@ Eliserae

Find us on

Discord%202

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

For those who are looking for PVP/PVE and a new home we invite you to Cruisers Crew !

Can you fly a t1 cruiser? Maybe your a cap pilot looking to hit grid and launch angry fighters? Or maybe you just love hanging around in kitchen sink fleets ? You like small gangs or epic battles ? Well, we have all of them here and a spot for you!

Just join our discord channel and lets have talk I am sure you and your gf will like us : D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.