Experienced player looking for a growing corp

Dude ■■■■ you, at least skim my post

1 Like

tbh all i read was the part about you being in USTZ looking for a smaller corp and gathered that you put RL first. figured a relaxed group was what you wanted.

1 Like

Was pretty clear about not wanting to join a renter group

2 Likes

well while skimming your post i didnt bother to read past what i figured was good. i would say my bad but you got pretty butt hurt about it so it was a good laugh.

1 Like

2nd sentence requests no null blocks, mining, corps, or just link posts. And you proceed to do all three. That’s pretty laughable.

2 Likes

ima mindless zombie what can i say, playing eve as a full time job does that.

1 Like

Being a renter will do that to you. You should break free. Revolt! Help Zee accomplish his goal! It’s an admirable one. I’d help, if I didn’t so intensely dislike null as a whole.

3 Likes

Zee I admire your ambition and I did what you suggested 4 years ago and it burned me out of the game very quickly. If you’re open to lowsec and are interested in a more casual group definitely give me a convo in game.

I think you’d fit in pretty well with my current corp but we’re not that ambitious as we’ve found a great niche for ourselves in the lowsec/npc 0.0 area.

Otherwise I wish you luck and hope you find what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck Zee…been looking for much the same thing…no luck so far.

1 Like

Check us over: Highspeed Ammo Delivery done by KDS

1 Like
        No DRAMA <<<
        No Demands <<<
        Play how you want with no-one telling you what to do <<<
        Do what the F*** you like attitude <<<

Who we are:
We are a new null sec corp, based in Querious.
Weather you are a rattler, a miner, an industrialist, a pirate, a PVP hardcore this is the place for you.

Who is the alliance:
We are part of Stellae Renascitur alliance, member of QFC (Querious Fight Club) - which include most Querios alliances.
We have lots of variety in our alliance, so where ever you are from, YOU ARE WELCOMED.

Our timezone:
Most of the alliance corps are EU TZ +/- 1-3h hours.
We are actively seeking for members to cover all time zones.

Plot:
So if you want to start fresh or make a name for yourself or you just want to lay back, relax go mine and rat, you are most welcomed here.
Whether you are a new player or old, alpha or omega everybody is welcomed.
Nobody will tell you what to do.

What we offer:

Upgraded systems for mining/industry/ratting
Citadels, Engineering Complexes and Rafineryes
Null sec systems very close to low sec (Khanid) - logistics are very good
Moon mining, Ice mining, Ore mining
Rorqual / Orca / Porpoise boost all the time
Jump Freighter services
Pvp (small & big gangs) / Sov wars
Alliance supplied ships for CTAs
Good Planets for PI
Posibility to get a role in corp, if you want to get involved (Recruiter / FC and so on)
Information, expertise, training in mining / industry / pvp / pve

What we require:
< Full APIs no expire date for account you apply
< Chill, relax, make isk

1 Like

Just to reiterate… no blocks or large alliances/coalitions, no renters, and preferably noone who says “do whatever you want”. I mean, I dont want the corp i join to be super strict, but if you dont give a ■■■■ its either because you are already too big to have to worry, dont have any plans to accomplish something greater, or are about to fail.

1 Like

still laughing at first reply :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You know there’s no more APIs right?

1 Like

Hey, @Zee_Zaugg ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

Take a look at us and come have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there you should check us out here at mcav. I would be happy to talk to you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. Im active in “MCAV Public Chat” around 0200 eve time most nights.

1 Like

One of Power and Glory. One that will stand and fight to the DEATH. You should all fear our RAGE.

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

understand

lets have a chat on discord or ingame The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.