Experienced Player looking for a HS - Indy corp

Hello there,

After some inactivity, I’ve decided to pick up EvE again.

Due to family and work time, I cannot be online that much but I’d like to help out Indy corps in HS with my vast collection of BPO’s and BPC’s. I can setup Indy jobs without being online all the time.

If you are interested in acquiring my skills, please leave a message in game or in this thread.

Cheerios,
Raven

Moving it up the chain!

Greetings! We are a caldari hisec pve corp that aims to help new folks into eve. If y want to know more plz send me a mail or join Naabal discord

Hey Raven,

Welcome back to eve I’m sure a lot has changed since you’ve been active last. I’m going to recommend Leviathan Rising to you. They have a steady track record for the past couple of years being a HS corp on a HS island with moons/reprocessing and cap building.

If you’d possibly be interested send an EVE mail to Mialta or Sunstar the CEO and tell them I had referred you. They can talk to you a little more then I can.

Cheers,
Milli

If you have any questions let me know here or in game

Hey there, Raven.

We may be of interest to you. We’re just getting started but we also have plenty of capability. We don’t require much involvement for a position like the one you seek. You’d honestly be perfect and of great benefit to us.

HMU via mail or I’d be happy to contact you.

Hi @Raven_Seldon,

While most corps that have been playing for so many years are looking for experienced PvP pilots, we enjoy training NewBros how to get the most out of their EVE experience, and that includes teaching them how to make ISK, beginning with an apprpriate amount of time in high-sec. Based on what you’ve said, I’d like to invite you to check out our ad and join us on discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other. We understand that Real Life Comes First, with most of us having significant career or family obligations.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.