Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

Well, as much as i firmly believe the Valkyrie are the culprits behind this. There is still that “Quartermaster” i have to deal with every now and then when i need replacement ships. Guy gives me the absolute creeps. Doesn’t really care much for profits. number one lesson I’ve learned in my career, is to never trust an arms dealer that doesn’t care about profits.

He’s the only one who has access to theses “specialty” fighters that isn’t Schism or the Valkyrie, Hell, he’s the one building them. He even gots his own pilots that he contracts out to each side. Simply transfers their consciousness over to our networks. Good service when you need to fill the holes made after having to get rid of some liabilities. Most notable pilot in his employ is someone who goes by the name “Anska”. Not a bad support pilot, I’ve hired her a few times here and there. If you can get over her obsession with Spiderbots. She makes a fine soldier…

But I’m rambling - point is. If you want me to toss out another suspect - The Quartermaster.

2 Likes