[GO GET HIM]

1 Like

Why ?

1 Like

I want him and will pay a fair price.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

The individual was rescued by a couple capsuleers, and is now at a Federation Navy medical facility. I’m sure someone will post a status update when more is known.

4 Likes

Given recent events regarding the Kyonoke files uncovered ealier this week I can’t rule out the possibility that this person is connected to these events.

That said, I’m curious how exactly this individual was recovered. Nothing about this sits right with me, and it’s leading me to have my suspicions on all of this.

2 Likes

The only similarities that I see are a vague connection to Syndicate region. During my brief time aboard the vessel I saw no evidence of weapons fire as evidenced in the black box data, furthermore I do not see how the same vessel could have traveled several jumps without a pilot.

There was one person alive aboard the luxury yacht. He was recovered by small boarding parties from three rescuing vessels. Out of respect for the privacy of the affected party, I won’t say anymore about his status at this time.

3 Likes

It wasn’t my cousin Phil was it? If it was, tell him he’s on his own this time and he’s not getting another yacht.

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I can understand it’s hard to find a good man in this day and age, but paying for one isn’t really the solution. Have you tried talking to him and explaining how you feel?, or are you just looking for a one night stand?. A boy toy perhaps, since you are willing to pay for his company, whats the expression??.. Sugar mama?

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I was seeing if the OP was willing to accept a ransom rather than abandon someone in space. Fortunately, the individual was rescued and I got to keep my ISK.

Is that an offer?

4 Likes

Why does this remind me of when Fabuleux was kidnapped?

The formatting… suspicious.

2 Likes

Because reasons.

1 Like

Now that was just mean, i can just hear my clan sniggering behind my back. Being proposed by an amarri… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s not so bad, really. :wink:

5 Likes

If you’re into bondage…

5 Likes

There are many types of bondage :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You all need Max Singularity.

3 Likes

Why, does he sell rope?

9 Likes