The return of the Fabuleux sensation

Hello darlings! It is your beloved Fabuleux once again! Fabuleux apologies for abandoning you all for so long! Those uptight buffoons in the Communications Relay Committee denied Fabuleux a license renewal when the old IGS was decommissioned. Fabuleux pleaded with them! telling them how Fabuleux was accepted by the immortal community of the IGS! That Fabuleux deserved a permanent license that capsuleers get! But no, they shooed Fabuleux out of their office without another word! Fabuleux was torn apart! Fabuleux felt isolated from his fabuleux new friends. Fabuleux became a hermit…Conversation with the common mortal did not give Fabuleux that high he got with Capsuleers. I only ever spoke with Lindra! She understands Fabuleux at least. She knows how Fabuleux likes a Green tea mocha every Tuesday morning. How Fabuleux MUST have his foot message every Friday at 19:00. Walking to all those meeting leaves Fabuleux with blisters! Blisters are NOT fabuleux.

Fabuleux does not know life without Lindra at his side. But now a burden can be taken off of her as Fabuleux has once again obtained a license to post on the new and improved IGS! Fabuleux has been watching like every other common. It brought Fabuleux to tears how some Capsuleers shown concern for Fabuleux! Fabuleux was unable to reach out and tell them how Fabuleux was fine! Fabuleux was always there darlings, Fabuleux was always with you in spirit.

It is just absolutely fabuleux to be here again.

8 Likes

Welcome back.

Stay away from my socks.

4 Likes

Fabuleux wouldn’t dare take the risk of stealing from a Capsuleer! You could wipe Fabuleux off the face of the cluster just by blinking at Fabuleux! Though Fabuluex would be lying if the temptation to steal your heart was not on Fabuleux’s mind.

2 Likes

Miss North, you may very well have a Suitor!

3 Likes

I prefer gowns over suits when dressing up.

3 Likes

Yay…

2 Likes

I suspect he does gowns too and given he is apparently quite smitten…

2 Likes

Fabuleux! It’s you again.

Look @Fitzhugh, @Literia and @Lasairiona_Raske he’s back. Now we can ask him about maternity wear and baby clothes.

Oh this is purely wondrous!

@Fabuleux we must set up another date at the Zyphillian Gate. We’ll make it a lavish affair!

1 Like

To clarify, I’m not pregnant, before anyone asks, and yes! I think a baby shower is in order :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Someone at the CRC needs to be fired.

1 Like

Jealousy is not a flattering color on you, Charles.

Mind you, neither is green…

5 Likes

But it does suit him… I mean if there was every person to wear it so very well :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my. We’ll have to discuss more about this later.

1 Like

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Fabuleux! Let’s talk about robes. Robes are due for a day in the sun, no? So breezy. So gracious. <3 And with 22 trillion Imperial citizens, surely so many of them could do with a bit more grace and breeze in their lives. Surely you understand, and agree.

I hope you have an embroiderer. If you don’t, get an embroiderer.

2 Likes

Darlings! Calm down! Let Fabuleux get a word out! Fabuleux is just a mortal man who needs to work and sleep!

@Valerie_Valate

Yay…

Yay!

@Casserina_Leshrac

Fabuleux! It’s you again.
Look Fitzhugh, Literia and Lasairiona_Raske he’s back. Now we can ask him about maternity wear and baby clothes.
Oh this is purely wondrous!
Fabuleux we must set up another date at the Zyphillian Gate. We’ll make it a lavish affair

Yes darling! It is Fabuleux in the flesh once again! Fabuleux thoroughly enjoyed the last visit to the Zyphillian gate and would find it absouslty fabuleux to meet you there another time!

@Charles_Cambridge_Schmidt

Someone at the CRC needs to be fired.

Oh tell Fabuleux about it cupcake! Fabuleux told them how Fabuleux was accepted among the Capsuleers! But they didn’t listen to Fabuleux!

@Lasairiona_Raske

To clarify, I’m not pregnant, before anyone asks, and yes! I think a baby shower is in order

O.M.G Oh my goodness! A baby shower for a immortal? Fabuleux has revered considered such things exist. Now Fabuleux wonders if children born from Capsuleers are also immortal…

@Loai_Qerl

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Fabuleux! Let’s talk about robes. Robes are due for a day in the sun, no? So breezy. So gracious. <3 And with 22 trillion Imperial citizens, surely so many of them could do with a bit more grace and breeze in their lives. Surely you understand, and agree.

Oh Fabuleux couldn’t agree more darling! Fabuleux has been trying to push the fabuleux line of robes that Fabuleux has named “You won’t believe it’s not sin” style robes. Fabuleux wants to make every church and cathedral fabuleux with Fabuleux trend designer robes that ensure the wearer is not only comfortable and unrestricted. But fabuleux!

6 Likes

5 Likes

@Fabuleux

No, capsuleer children are not born immortal, nor are all of them eligible for capsuleer training.

2 Likes

Awww, grumpy Charlie.

3 Likes

But whose to say we can’t start them off early eh @Fabuleux?

1 Like

Where would you get all the babys from, to shower him with them?

1 Like