Has anyone seen Fabuleux?

I’ve been curious, has anyone seen Fabuleux since the IGS renovations began? Or was he somehow disbarred access to capsuleer communication?

3 Likes

I have not, and am slightly concerned.

2 Likes

I too am concerned. I might not be the most into fashion myself, but I most certainly did appreciate his work.

3 Likes

I have not. Perhaps the new forums have additional security making it harder for non-capsuleers to use it?

1 Like

Possibly so.

1 Like

I was just talking about him last night. It’s sad that our only alternative to having garments designed by that asshole Charles has disappeared.

4 Likes

Fabuleux is a baseliner, isn’t he? He must have spent a ridiculous amount of money to set up fluid router access–and he does have it! I added him as a contact, haaa. He is probably working very hard so he can afford to rejoin us eventually.

And he had better do it, because I want robes to be fashionable again and Charles won’t help me.

Aren’t they nice? Think about it, no?

2 Likes

Considering I have my club on Villore, it does make it easier for him to visit me there Loai. Perhaps you should stop buy. We are becoming one of the trendier places in the Federation.

1 Like

I don’t visit Sani establishments and I most especially do not visit Sani establishments to be trendy. No.

When Fabuleux arranges to come back and robes are ready to be happening again properly, there are a near-infinite number of places that are not blasphemous and awful where a lady can meet someone about clothes.

I can wait.

6 Likes

Darling,

Fabuleux is a far more daring individual then I can ever imagine. And is mind is open and receptive to many ideas. Including that of a Sani Sabik.

It’s a shame that you have such a closed mind about this. You might have to have settle with the designs from the fashion halls on on Oris. Though I hear they copy last year’s fashion Villore. A dreadful rumor to be certain. But one can never really tell.

Of course you could get lucky and find a knock-off at the nearest Fed-Mart.

However, should Fabuleux put in an appearance at my club. I will be happy to let you know. Just in case you might change your mind about meeting him. I am certain he would find you a delightful girl and willing to work with you to make some uniquely yours.

After all he is Fabuleux!

3 Likes

I think you are in some roundabout way trying to insult my clothing? As you like, I suppose.

More confusing is that I have just said very directly and clearly that I will not go to your place, and that there are many other places to meet Fabuleux if one would like to, and you are saying, still–come to my place, because Fabuleux might be there! I, a rotty Sani with dubious reading comprehension, will tell you specifically when it happens because that is a thing you want!

It is not a thing I want. There. Now it’s Written, so you can stop fussing.

6 Likes

I used to think you were just kidding and playing up a sardonic or satirical front but jeez, I didn’t even do anything to you.

Anyway, yes, Fabuleux is gone, oh no, how terrible, et cetera. I don’t like the guy but I hope he’s alright, honestly.

1 Like

Nope! Genuine dislike, so far. Though your latest post puts to bed my theory that you might have paid to have him taken out.

I hope Fabuleux finds his way over to these new forums, terrible as they may be.

1 Like

ahahahaha what

3 Likes

It’s the glasses, Charles.

They make you look like a criminal mastermind fashion designer, who would pay assassins to eliminate rival fashion designers.

Remember, you can’t spell assassin, without ass.

4 Likes

I wasn’t insulting your clothing. But if you see that way, it’s fine with me.

For the record and verified by witnesses Fabuleux came to my club.

You my dear are still waiting.

1 Like

Having the chefs modify the dish. It’s now hot.

2 Likes

It wasn’t my turn to watch him.

1 Like