Facing Long Wait Times in the Market Window: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This?

Hey there! I’ve been trying out the beta login screen recently, and though it might not be connected, I started facing really long wait times when I open the market window. You know, when you press the market button? I’m talking about 15 to 30 seconds of wait time here.

What’s more, every time I look up another item, right-clicking and selecting “View Market Details,” I get the same delay. The background of the market orders just sits there saying “Fetching.”

The thing is, it doesn’t feel like you should have to wait for this “fetch” function to finish before the game can continue running like usual. But that’s what seems to be going wrong.

So, I’m wondering – is anyone else dealing with this? Does anyone know how to fix it? It’s starting to get a bit frustrating!

My market window has started to almost crash the game… Gets all ‘locked’ up with the mouse cursor changing to the windows blue spinning loading wheel thingy.
Not sure is it my computer getting old or the game optimization gone haywire haha :smile:
My PC setup isn’t that bad, that i can say! But it isn’t a big problem or anything and the loading doesn’t really take minutes. Just a like 3 to 7 seconds loading.
Not using the beta launcher.

May want to try: EVE Support: Clearing Cache

If you are still having issues, then please submit a ticket to our help center:

Submit a Support Ticket

Be sure to add the following information:

DxDiag / System Profiler

LogLite tool

Ooooooof! Awesome didn’t know there was cache clearing in settings!
You’re the best! Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.