Faction Warfare & Empire Standings

LOL maybe your own ship goes slower while the web is in effect that way you cant fly next to the ship and permanently increase their speed :smiley: so definitely more like a catapult style.

But yea I can imagine all the cool things you can do imagine the bumping power of a macherial with that lol.

Although it would be quite scary in a nano gang and all of a sudden you are having Ram jag’s shot at you at 10k/s. The cycle would have to be like 2 seconds long or something for balance reasons.

O jeez can you imagine the combo’s ram jags fly at the targets then a boosh desi booshes the catapult desi who webs the ram jags as they fly behind it after boosh and boom 10k jag’s of doom. But then the nano gang has their own who webs the 10k ram jag’s as well and they fly straight passed. Man those pilots would have to be on the ball.

Also can you imagine in the alliance tourney then Casper can have someone to blame when he goes out the arena.

1 Like

I made an addition to another of my posts, but it almost works better here since this post is specifically about faction warfare, so I’ll drop the quoted post below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.