FAIL is back looking for corps!

I started playing eve at the end of December and these guys sent me a mail to join. I have had fun learning new things, flying, and just interacting with everyone.

10/10 for fun
10/10 would join again

1 Like

I’ve had a great time so far! lots of things to do and great people :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I’m Rebecca and here are some fun facts about me for you to enjoy with your beverage of choice.

1. I really really hate PvP in about every game I play.
    Oh, wait, a fleet fight? Yes, count me in, this is gonna be amazing!

2. I generally dislike talking to strangers.
    It’s kind of great that we have the mandatory TS, I can talk to my awesome corp-mates AND play this awesome game at the same time!

3. I almost never play mutliplayers as multiplayers. I mean, other people don’t really add to the experience so why bother?
    Again, fleet? Yes please! Oh, and even mining is more fun when you see others around and you can bicker about “owning” certain asteroids.

4. I usually lose interest in games after a month or two.
    I always come back to EvE, and it’s not (just) the game that makes it impossible to be bored.

5. I like to be able to do what I want and when I want when playing games.
    Ok, so unless there is a planned fleet op or home deffence needed, I can do anything (if I’m not an idiot trying to bully new bros or backstabbing the corp)? Sweet!

I could go on and on and on, about how great the others are at helping new bros and showing you how to null sec, so to speak, but it’s way easier if you just join and see for yourself. I know I love the place I am right now.

Do you?

4 Likes

o/

FAIL head diplo here. I have been with this Alliance since it was started back up. Honestly it has been a real pleasure watching us grow and hope to see it continue to grow. It seems like there is always content and we have a lot of fun flying together. Will you join us? Hit me up with any questions.

Thanks

-Stre

1 Like

As CEO of the corporation (Duckzer Mining Corporation) that Archie mentions, I can’t express how grateful we are for him to have taken a chance with our corporation. We were definitely a typical high sec carebear corporation that spent most of our life in high sec and venturing out into Providence for our limited null sec experiences, but we had no clue on how to do fleet operations and CTA’s. It sounded a little overwhelming at the time, but after participating in a handful of fleets, you quickly become comfortable with your surroundings and how the fleet operates.

Unlike all of those nightmare stories you hear about FC’s (Fleet Commanders) yelling and berating their line members for making mistakes, our alliance has very skillful and patient FC’s that understand that you’re new to PVP and human. They make it a very enjoyable experience, even when you get into a fight that you’re outnumbered and know you will die, you come away with a feeling of accomplishment because you prevented the enemy fleet from obtaining their goals.

We are a young and growing alliance that can definitely use more “carebears with claws/teeth.” :slight_smile: If you’re a miner or an industrialist, but always had an urge to experience PVP, Cascade Imminent is a great place for you. You can get in as much mining and industry as you want and then jump into a fleet op and get your first taste of blood.

All I can say, is give it a try, and come have some fun with us.

• Duck
    CEO Duckzer Mining Corporation
4 Likes

11/10 alliance… would join again :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Marcion

5 Likes

Nice Rebecca
Ty

1 Like

If your a player… looking for a great experience… Many ceo’s have listed information about there corps. If you think one or the other is best for you then convo a leader of that corp and ask for details.

Would a corp with a few market toons 3 sub cap pilots and 2 capital/super pilots have a spot with you guys

1 Like

Hi I’m Judy Red!

I joined cloaked goof last september after returning to Eve. I had alot of help from more experienced players and there was always answer to any question I had.

Now I am a trainer and FC and I try to pass on the knowledge and help I have had.

FAIL has been the reason I keep pushing my limits as a pvp:er and I try get better each day for when my friends are being threatened I will be there armed and ready.

-J

2 Likes

Started the account and wanted to mine. Found these guys and now that’s what I do. Gneiss Dood

This is an amazing Alliance

I started to play EVE in November 2017 and after the initial thrill I became desperate with the endless solo grind and being unable to find anyone in RL who would like to play this game with me. Fortunately I met one of the current training mentors and received a great welcome in the corp. Since my joining there is content everywhere and all the time. The patience and helpfulness of the more experienced members is what I consider to be the biggest “pro” of this alliance. I was able to try out almost every area of EVE gameplay and still contribute to what the PvP alliance demands from a member.

It really doesn’t matter if you want to do exploration, mining, industry or pure PvP you will find your place there either way.

Tyrr

2 Likes

I believe I already mentioned the bitches and blow…

but did I mention the epic soundboards?

1 Like

I randomly came across Tyrannar in Null Sec and he started asking about my plex tengu fit. We got to talking and he applied to CLGF a few days later. He has improved significantly since joining and I have seen him helping out other newbros. It’s really awesome to see how he has grown as part of the community and what he is doing to extend that feeling to others.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.