[RCJT] Right Click Jump To

FC, WHAT DO?

RIGHT CLICK JUMP TO wants you! RCJT is a member of Test Alliance Please Ignore. We are the consolidation of a group of semi-bitter vets with an IDGAF attitude that decided we wanted to focus on the fun parts of EVE and leave the administrative duties to people who already have it figured out. RCJT leads small-gang skirmish and hot-drop corporate fleets while still participating in large alliance level fleet combat and SIG deployments. We are primarily USTZ 22:00 to 06:00 , with a small EU and AU presence.

• BLOPS & AF & T1 doctrine

• Capital Combat

• Special Interest Groups (SIG)

• Low-key Culture

• Experienced Veterans

We are going to offer you about the same as every other Null-block corporation.

RCJT is still growing. You do not need to play every day, but we ask that when you play, you are ACTIVE on fleets and have a desire to improve in PVP. We do not want edge lords and spergers, but we will tolerate it in small doses. We are not “newbie friendly”, but will consider mentoring the right pilots.

10M SKILL POINTS - Special consideration given. (Injected toons will require scrutiny.)

RCJT Members MUST

BE ACTIVE

BE ON FLEETS

BE ABLE TO LISTEN

BE ISK INDEPENDENT

BE PVP ORIENTED

TLDR: Be awake at keyboard with working mic, on grid with purples, listening to FC, financially independent, and a competent pilot.

Inquire within to receive an invitation to our public discord: Right Click Jump Pub

Help bring the dunk back to EVE…

1 Like

Feel free to hit me up in game as well.

1 Like

One of the best corps ive been a part of. Love this group

1 Like

Come join.

Big Null Block, Small Corp Feel

I approve this message.

If you’re AUTZ there is heaps of content for you to join in on, Just tonight we killed 2 titans and 265 billion isk worth of ships https://br.inyour.space/?s=2183&b=8267640&e=330&t=ue so if that ain’t a reason to join a corp I don’t know what is :wink: + everyone is super friendly and convesational

FC should I bump this?

1 Like

Still looking. We have gotten a few great recruits. Open recruitment may close sooner than expected!

If you are still looking, we are still looking!

Still open.

1 Like

I mean, why not join?

Bless me Father, for I hath sinned. It has been 12 days since my last bump.

Dilly Dilly!

Why haven’t you joined yet?

We have reopened active receuitment! This is the time to join.

Still haven’t joined?!

Got Caps?

WE R TEST