Tight-knit null sec corp. looking for miners, ratters, and pvp'ers

Bridge Not Jump is a tight-knit group of mostly veteran players looking for miners, ratters, and pvp’ers to join our laid back corporation. We are located in the Drone Lands and are in a VERY safe neighborhood. If you want some space to mine, rat, build, do P.I., and get rich then we’re the organization you’re looking for.

We are looking for players of all ages and in any timezone. We offer large fleet operations and smaller roams for those interested in pvp. Our experienced players are friendly and always willing to help.

We can provide:

_ Active, friendly, supportive community
_ Coalition and alliance fleets
_ Ship replacement program
_ Black ops
_ Intel channels providing continuous updates of hostile activity
_ Complete industrial network for any industrial activity
_ High yielding planetary interaction

• Full API check required

Bridge Not Jump “B-J” is a member of Brothers Of Tangra.
Join us in our in-game chat channel Nameless BJs. We’re looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Stop into our chat channel and say hello!

Nameless BJs in-game

Stop into Nameless BJs in-game and chat with our members.

15 mil sp pilot looking to return to game.

Interested in pvp and mining. Mtn timezone in US.

What are your most active timezones?

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the reply. We are most active in the U.S. and Europe. Our U.S. guys are active in the evenings so you would be seeing that crowd most often. If you play late into the evening you’ll run into our European guys coming on. As an example, I am Central Time Zone U.S. and I play pretty late. I end up on comms with the E.U. guys as they’re having their morning coffee.

We are a group that has been together for a long time and is pretty close. We are also an older group so we have no teen drama. Our comms are clean and family friendly as well.

Regards,
Alector

1 Like

Stop into our chat channel in-game. We would be happy to answer any questions.

Nameless BJs is the channel in-game.

1 Like

Check out our chat channel in-game. Nameless BJs.

Join the Nameless BJs channel in-game!

Join the Nameless BJs channel in-game.

Join the Nameless BJs channel in-game.

Stop into Nameless BJs in-game and talk with our members.

Join our Nameless BJs channel in-game to talk to our members.

Are you accepting Alphas at this point? I am a former Omega, so all of my ship and equipment related skills are maxed for an Alpha. I would typically be available after 1 am, EST (so 0500 EVE, I believe) during the week, earlier on Sundays.

I’m sorry Cephelange, we are only taking Omegas. Come and chat with us when you upgrade. We would love to talk to you!

Alector

Not a problem; good luck in recruiting.

Stop into our channel. Nameless BJs in-game.

Chat with us in-game. Come to the Nameless BJs chat channel. We would love to talk with you.

Stop into our chat channel and say hello!

Nameless BJs in-game.

1 Like

We’re online now. Stop into our chat channel in-game. Nameless BJs.