Feature requests. is it time to hire some voice actors

feature requests. is it time to hire some voice actors.
for at least the tutorial missions if money is a problem.

I wonder if mintchip is available?

Iā€™d do it for a low price!

What a huge waste of time and money for no good reason. Not only that, in the NPE it would give the wrong impression that voice is the norm throughout the game, when it actually isnā€™t.

4 Likes

As the tutorial missions are meant to introduce to the EVE Universe and prepare a new pilot for whatā€™s to come:

Reading is actually an applied skill in EVE. Those who dont read at all will fail, those who only wait for tl;dr never get the full picture of things and most often miss important parts of an entire game mechanic.

Almost every single information exists ingame if one would just read. As information and the deducted wisdom of it are actually part of the gameplay in terms of ā€˜having an advantageā€™ and ā€˜strategyā€™ i strongly vote against the OPā€™s request.

2 Likes

Meghan Markle is looking for work.

1 Like

WE ALREADY HAVE AURA!!!

I love the birds voice who says ā€œA module is emptyā€ etc.
She should speak more. Maybe tell you the weather of the system!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ddffgg_Aldard

why everyone post feature requests in wrong parts of the forum?

https://forums.eveonline.com/c/technology-research/player-features-ideas

JuuR

Unless it was Samuel L Jackson, I would say no.

thanks didnā€™t notice that. moved now

1 Like

The old Tutorial did.

Aura used to laugh at you for being podded. Good timesā€¦
track #24 (last on list)

1 Like

well if i wanted to read i would have gone to school got myself a nice education and a good job
instead iā€™m at home playing games and wasting my life away

A voice actor on the forums would be great.

I want to hear him say:

No, Go Away! :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.