February 2018 Release - General Feedback

sorry , thanks! hopefully it will get fixed soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Locking of blueprints is coming soon to Upwell structures! Locked blueprints will remain locked if they enter asset safety and will need to be unlocked by vote before being recovered from the asset safety system. This is a major step towards full feature parity between station and Upwell structures and we hope that it will be very helpful for industrialists

Any news about it ? This thing should have been added on the first Citadel release. And we are still awaiting 2 years later.

Excellent - take a cookie from the jar! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy that I can say that this feature has just hit testing and should be out with you guys next month! It ended up being very complicated and took a huge refactoring of the corp voting system to make work! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Again expedition has left board journal and take place in agency ((( PLZ recover EXP in board journal!! Agency is terrible!

1 Like

Although I do not particular like the pictogram approach to tell people if you have docking rights or not, I like the tool tip telling you the state, the standing and that the structure is on your route.

It’s all full of colours in the overview now. Terrible! Please give us the possibility to cut it off!

2 Likes

Expedition 10/10 in drones drop with a chance of 100%. This is normal?

“Blood Raider and Guristas Shipyards can be found in all of Low and Null security space.” Can the lowsec shipyards now drop Titan/super bpc’s aswell ?

I have removed structures from the overview on my default tab.

Odd error this morning: Trying to unfit the guns from my Jaguar, there was a bug that wouldn’t let me clear them off. Once I left the ship then made it active again, they were gone, but it’s a bug. Also, couldn’t move the DCII from the defunct slot to another slot, had to totally unfit it. Not sure if that is a bug.

Angels too 100% chanse 10/10.

The carrier in the site doesn’t properly goes into re-warp. It stays at 0 velocity and cannot be targeted anymore :confused:

1 Like

What i missed for this release is a overview of the new an changed modules for the citadels and there stats. Also the new stats on PG and CPU for the citadels it self. Before with the changes to ship modules and big revamps we got those. Why has this not been done?

Why are escalations in the Agency tab? It makes no sense, please bring it back to the Journal. Or at least add it to both.

5 Likes
  • It is no longer possible to sell empty capsules through contracts.

Why? These are rare collectibles, relics of an ancient bug that doesn’t happen very often these days.

3 Likes

Casting a vote in a corporate vote no longer collapses all votes in the window.

Thank you very much…

I do wish CCP would learn from the past and stop trying to force people to use clunky new features when the current system is fine. They did this with Captain’s quarters (you HAD to start in the CQ) and didn’t change it till people ‘explained’ to them that you should have the option to start in the hanger.

I don’t know a single soul that likes or uses the Agency thing.

4 Likes

That agency blink is getting annoying, can we get the ability to turn it off (without disabling the entire neocom blink)?

Does this include drone space? We tend to get left out on some of the NPC updated (like the mining convoys).