Federation Day Returns!

They come from sunshiny Iceland!

Yes, unfortunately. The daily quests were the reason I did quit playing WoW many years ago. Now, we have the same here… I am too weak to resist them, but after I did do them I feel frustrated because I didn’t do something fun instead.

Some say every day without invasions is like that. If you ask me, they could return, with some changed mechanics. Pochven is already there, Trigs could start joining some systems to it, invading ad then maybe occupying them if not stopped, with some big forces and werposts, like new minor trig victory systems, to make it like tendrils going out of pochven, and those tendrils would not be permanent, they could be liberated by capsuleers. They would still be a place connected to other space with gates, but would also have a wormhole to Pochven.

Just don’t do them if you don’t like them. I don’t go out of my way to do them. If I end up killing a gate rat while pvping and it happens to give me sp from a skilling spree then great. Otherwise I don’t rat and I’m not wasting my time doing the daily whatever.

The one time I did the dailies was when they gave sp for killing other players. That was the best one but of course people whined about it and CCP never brought it back. Imagine not having PvP dailies in a PvP game that has dailies lol. Well I don’t need to imagine it because that is where we are already at.

2 Likes

So far my experience is sitting in a queue for the proving grounds fight for 30 minutes, then DT. Then rejoined, sitting again for 10 minutes plus. Seems pointless. Will soon give up.

1 Like

Who is this woman
Where did Roden go
Why is there no chronicle about it

The scope of access to information is not what it used to be…
Roden is around, how can he not be, he is a capsualeer; he’s probably in a snake pit - and by that I do not mean Pochven.

But why, how ?
Ok we got a chronicle how Heth allegedly died but then what ?
And who tf is that minmatar leader.

I swear this is transforming more and more into space arcade

For future reference regarding propaganda contest stuff, how does it work with collaborative efforts? i.e. two people cooperatively creating one item and submitting it?

There was an entire set of news articles covering the elections and the winner over the course of last year and this year. Its not abailable on the ‘new’ news site, but here as well as many other bits and bobs.

The ‘minmatar dude’ is the Sanmatar of the Republic, by the way. Has been the same Sanmatar for a while.

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine Hate to be a bother but I really think this is important information. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.