Fitting Advise for Tornado

Good luck then! Expect it will go horribly wrong but hope from best, lol

I would really like to hear from you, on whatever your group decided to do and how it went. I it’s good occasion to learn something new.

I have been wondering

You’re absolutely right, I think I’m confusing threads.

What about stealth bombers and bombs? They are cheap, can be annoying as hell and can’t be locked quickly by defenses from structure.

we tried bombers already, didnt go well, they had a broadsword who was on point and caught 50% of the guys.

Its all a learning curve

Procurer is a waste of time, because it’s a very cheap and tanky vessel, mostly baits. It’s better to go for the cloaky Broadsword, that is protecting them.
I wouldn’t travel with a Nado fleet. Every gate could be your dead. A single Sabre will be a problem.
If you reach the destination, you will be in trouble to get back home …
If they have some bookmarks, they will catch you anyway …
One bridging Black Ops, some Stratios and a Stealth Bomber to light the covert cyno will make it. Then you can fight the protecting ships and kill everything, or get killed. :slight_smile:

They mine in a system where we have structures so we will be not having to travel out of system.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.