BR Trolling Fit, anti-ganker ideas

All,

I was thinking of some reverse pvp ideas for anti-ganker activities. One is the trolling, anti-tornado BR fit:

[Prorator, Prorator fit]

Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II

Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Amplifier II

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
[Empty High slot]

Medium Transverse Bulkhead II

EHP with perfect skills is around 38k. Does anyone have something similar that pushes closer to 50k, without links/slaves/expensive stuff and BR only? Separately, is there a linked/slaved fit for any of the 4 BR that eclipses this?

Additionally, the em ward could be swapped out to something active of course.

The goal here is that on Jita undock you have the 1-2 tornadoes that typically pewpew loot lottery, and it would be fun to take advantage of that. You could probably take up to 3 tornado alpha strikes before docking as well.

Cheers

You are lacking the whore gun. :smile:

1 Like

Great call on the whore gun, though if station games, getting aggro may be counterproductive, still it would be funny.

between 40 and 50k ehp each.

crane
[Crane, *Simulated Crane]
Damage Control II
Power Diagnostic System II

Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Amplifier II
EM Ward Amplifier II
Explosive Deflection Amplifier II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
prowler
[Prowler, *Simulated Prowler]
Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II
Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

viator
[Viator, *Simulated Viator]
Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II

Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Amplifier II
Medium Shield Extender II

going active on the crane I can reach 55k ehp with blinged shield and powerdiag.

with pith x-type em+expl harnder and C-type invul+blinged DC , I reach 78k ehp.
OL I reach 107k EHP.

with cormak lows and estamel mids I reach 100k cold/146kOL.

1 Like

Thanks Anderson, great fits the model well! I’ve got two other fits coming up in a minute for a cheap auto-pilot fit that is designed to win isk battles against gankers, or at least provide some comedy.

So here is a fit, that I think can be fun to autopilot, especially using multiple accounts to do the same thing. The idea is to double wrap a cheap item, or something trolly and worthless. Then the ganker makes the decision to pew pew the loot pinata (which obviously is a bust). I’ve been thinking of two routes, either a brick tank t1 or a anti-tank cargo expander t1 hauler. Insure and losses are minimal and they foot the bill for the gank.

Here is a cheap brick that has been updated for more EHP, ~36k.

[Badger, Badger fit]

Mark I Compact Power Diagnostic System
Damage Control II

Large Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Large Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Upgraded EM Ward Amplifier I
Thermal Dissipation Amplifier I
Medium Shield Extender I
Explosive Deflection Amplifier I

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I

Catalysts and thrashers (non t2 fit) tend to cost on the order of 1.5 mil at a minimum. Normally, they are fielded between 5-10 million in value. So as long as we fit for under 2 million for this tactic, smiles can be had.

Core defense field extenders, even the t1 versions, make it a bit too expensive, could try and fit in some additional powergrid in order to get another shield extender or two in the mids. So I’ll play with that a bit to see how high I can get the tank.

Cheers

You guys understand that they will scan you long before you ever get near the systems where a gank would happen.
They know the EHP and what is needed to gank you before you ever show up.
They have intel channels for this type of troll.

At the very least you are trolling yourselves with this fit.
Wonder why no other gankers have replied?
They are happy with you wasting your own time.

Maybe go with less tank and at the key parts refit with components you’ve brought there earlier (preferably with a different alt). Just a random idea.

not if he has a double wrap.

1 Like

Umm to me it seemed he was talking about ship scanners (not cargo scanners) as he mentioned they will know the exact EHP of the ship beforehand (due to the scan). At least that seems to me how he meant it. :thinking:

Seems like a lot of effort to waste your own time and a couple of hundred mil (pennies) of gank ships.

You can’t double wrap your ship modules.
If you can I would advise you to ticket that because it is against the rules.

but double wrapping some carbon is not against the rules, is it ?

Hi all,

Again thanks for the opinions. As Anderson commented, the scanning is for the cargo (in the case of the t1 haulers). Thus the potential ganker finds a double wrap and wants to roll the lottery (similar to how they would do the same thought process for a BR).

As for tactics:

1. The blockade runner idea is primarily for station games at Jita (aka when you see a BR get popped on undock). The idea here is to not lose the ship and make them incur the cost of the gank while returning empty handed.
  2. The t1 hauler idea is to have a ship that is trivial of cost and less than the gankers incurred expense (hence winning an isk battle).

Both ideas rely upon the desire of the ganker to roll the dice on an unknown cargo.

Cheers

Body count so far:

Kill Rights:

Kills:
1 x tornado

Losses:
None yet

1 Like

No zkill link? :thinking:

First victim to the second type of fit, cheap-o badger. Zkill not available until api pull as I didn’t have a whore gun. Was in the kitchen when I heard the status update go off lol, thought it was a skill training completing to be honest, then the tornado popped in the overview as I sat down.

Got into ~half shield from the alpha.

Next time I’ll try and screen-grab the overview in time, was more excited watching the strategy work. Took about an hour or so of auto-pilot before it happened.

Cheers!

Body count now:

Kill Rights:

Kills:
1 x tornado
3x Thrasher
1x Maller
2x unknown

Losses:
None yet

Some killmails/lossmails for them:

God I need a whore gun, though lock times are pretty damn long.

An additional idea is to be a bit more proactive, so have a scout in an interceptor, a pvp pew ship, and the bait. Then fly with that group (3 box). Might get better whorage.

Cheers

1 Like

You can’t ship scan cloaked ships.
If you can I would advise you to ticket that because it is against the rules.

You can’t cloak right after undocking in any of the trade hubs.
If you are cloaking while still right next to a station I would advise you to ticket that because it is against the rules.