Five Trillion Isk Market Hedge Fund

Yes, friend, I am happy to help you out.

1 Like

Thank you friend, thank you, I am always here to help the community and am most pleased by the response so far. I think I can speak for all the investors when I say that the future is looking bright indeed, and we can all expect a large bonus in the future!

4 Likes

Aiko, Iā€™m really excited by this investment opportunity. Thanks for giving my 5 billion ISK a safe place to grow. Can you remind me which days of the month I should expect to see dividends?

2 Likes

We do dividends on Mondays and every other Thursday, plus we have the Wacky Wednesday contest on the second Wednesday of each month, where subscribers have the chance to win a FREE billion isk!!!

3 Likes

Excellent, I will mark my calendar.

1 Like

I hope I win the free billion, slowly running out of ISK. The only thing that kept me afloat was this fund. Thank you Aiko for your great service o7

1 Like

Thank YOU Brutha, the investment community is glad to have so many of EVEā€™s leading financial wizards, all working together to ensure maximal returns.

1 Like

Topic title should say two trillion ISK scam hedge fund

2 Likes

We are glad to hear from you, and we can assure you that we are prepared to address all of your concerns. As a special incentive to you, I have issued a credit for one billion isk in your name, and you will start earning dividends today. Welcome to Club Aiko!

:palm_tree: :princess:

1 Like

I donā€™t know how Aiko manages to always take things to the next level. +1

2 Likes

I am very pleased with this service and thank you so much for the huge mutual benefits, my wallet is blinking and I am very satisfied.

1 Like

I hope you enjoy those extra bonuses, and anyone who deposits isk in the next 24 hours will receive a little something EXTRA from their favourite princess. Thatā€™s right, invest today and claim YOUR bonus content!

@Aiko_Danuja Are you willing to expand the size of your operation? Iā€™ve got about 5 trillion isk on hand that I need to invest :slight_smile:

Very well friend, Iā€™ve pinged a few people on Discord and Iā€™m calling in the accountants.

i confirm i got my interest, was higher than i expected, will invest more soon, thanks so much!

1 Like

Thank you Major, let me know if you still want to invest in Stabber Fleet Issues.

Dividends for July received. Thanks Aiko, youā€™re really helping me advance my EVE career without ever having to PvE again.
Iā€™ll definitely invest some more ISK in the future

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to hear it Jackson, Iā€™ve sent an extra 500 million as part of our Appreciation Day festivities. Enjoy, and remember that making easy isk isnā€™t everything in life! Yes, you are getting rich with Aiko Investments, but we also believe in FAMILY and FUN. So come on down to Texas sometime, and pull up a chair at our real-life barbecue. Thatā€™s right, weā€™ll toss you a cold one and chat about the weather. Here at Aiko Investments, we arenā€™t just your bankers, we are your friends.

4 Likes

I just checked my wallet and noticed that Aiko sent me the interest for July. Just on time as always!
Thanks a lot to you and your awesome fund. The service youā€™re providing is invaluable and makes playing EVE much easier and enjoyable.
Iā€™m definitely looking forward to speaking to you IRL at the barbecue. Iā€™m sure the conversations will be as great as the ones we had in your Investors Discord Server.

1 Like

Glad to know you are coming friend, Iā€™ll have them order some extra Dos Equis and a few limes. Weā€™ll have you in that mining titan and get you down to the Delve, and then youā€™ll finally be playing EVE the way you always dreamed it would be.