Five Trillion Isk Market Hedge Fund

All “clients” are CODE members , or CODE alts… How they getting interest in less than a week hahahaha most low effort scam try I ever saw , I expected more from you guys. Must be really desperate to do this. Will help the cause with this free bump, nothing more , bye.

1 Like

I’m no CODE alt, but there’s clearly nothing serious about this thread. Just have fun with it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you safira, got your 3 billion isk investment and we are focusing on Warp Scramblers and Pyerite, as per your request. Your mutual fund is already seeing positive results and you can expect to see some fat dividends soon. If anyone wants to invest in Safira’s custom portfolio, just send the isk to me and I will get you rolling in the bank.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, Aiko! When you told me that the interest rate was variable, I had no idea we were talking about triple digits. At this point it probably makes sense for me to cash in some PLEX to add more to your fund. I will never have to worry about isk (or paying my sub) again.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I forgot to mention that guaranteed interest rates and returns are not an indicator that higher rates will not occur. On occasion, we often surprise even ourselves, and this can require the accountants to do a little bit of overtime. Don’t worry Xeux, just have your people send us the bill, and we will help you settle out the financial lines, and I agree to pay any extra taxes that you may incur due to now being in a higher tax bracket.

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah looks like new CODE will be more about trolling than actually enforcing hisec.

1 Like

Interest for August is paid!

1 Like

I don’t know who those others are but I saw on the New order funeral they had that erotica 1 was in attendance and gave a speech. I think that was after this post was made.

Sounds maybe legitimate. Sending 1 billion isk from the moneys I’m starting this game with to try it out. I’ll let you know how it goes!

I’m still new to this game and don’t know who all these people are. But the last few days I have been hanging out in Jita and that E1 fella gets brought up like every other day, so I’m assuming that’s a really popular person?

1 Like

1 billion isk received! Thank you for your patronage!

1 Like

CONFIRMED. I got my isk for this month and a BONUS, really appreciate the prompt service and financial expertise. What a great team, I’ll keep doing business with Aiko!

1 Like

Great to hear, and looking forward to helping you with those mexallon orders!

Sent three trillion ISK on a whim. Aiko kept it the agreed 91 days then returned 3.42 trillion as agreed.

Not the best ROI I’ve ever made but by far the easiest.

1 Like

Confirmed! Three trillion isk received, 420 billion isk paid out! A pleasure doing business with you friend, and looking forward to selling more keepstars.

1 Like

Money sent. Can’t wait for this month’s dividends!

17 billion received! Thank you Shadow Cyrilus and glad to have you on board!

I invested 10m ISK and he forgot to pay me the interest.
After i poked him he was really sorry and gave me a free titan as compensation. I always wanted my own Molok and now i got one for free.

4 Likes

Sorry about the mistake friend, it was just a temporary delay, I hope you enjoy the free Titan as compensation for our mistake!

How do I invest in this? I have a small amount of money (<100M) right
now but I would like to invest it somehow, so that I have a more
stable source of income than nullsec relics, which I can't always
get back to a trade hub.

Just send isk to Aiko Danuja directly, or contract assets. You will immediately receive full credit and be automatically enrolled in our income enhancement programme.

Ok, I sent all I had