Five Trillion Isk Market Hedge Fund

Confirmed. 10 billion isk received from Alistair Atreides. Thank you for your investment and we look forward to managing your PLEX portfolio!

:sunglasses:

Alistair, why not ask Aiko questions about how she achieves this, rather than acting all silly and foolish? Her fund works. It is way less work for me than trying to do your Planetary Interaction get-rich-quick scheme.

I don’t need to, I know it’s garbage.

Tis not nice to use other peoples names without their approval

Hey.

I’m a new player, a little tentative. Please confirm you have recieved my 80b deposit.

Confirmed, 80 billion isk received from Milena.

Thank you for your investment, and I’ve already made some progress on that nanite angle you were interested in. I’ll see you at the next shareholder conference!

Thank you @Aiko_Danuja for helping me become financially independent!
My investment helped me get out of the loop of having to mine every day :grin:

Hey Julian, glad to hear you are doing well. I was pretty pleased with the returns we had recently on all that Vespene Gas, and I guarantee we will get more!

Invested 20 bil and got a great return, thanks Aiko!

Great to hear from you again robin! I’ve never seen so many icicles in my life, and I’m sure glad they didn’t melt in the warehouse. I’ve already got the Orcas headed back to the belt, so we are in business!

:ice_cube:

Christmas bonuses have been sent!

:gift: :moneybag: :gift:

More profit than expected this year, enjoy!

God damnit. Did Vily lose all our isk with those Titans?

Your isk was lost when it left your wallet.

1 Like

Lifehack from Cody.

I will never financially recover from this

Yes. However, to prove his sportsmanship and love of EVE, @The_Mittani has generously agreed to SRP the entire PanFam-TEST coalition fleet, not only for the preceding year, but the forthcoming year as well! Our coffers are overflowing with Goon isk, and the Mittani urges us to continue onward!

Interest for February has been paid IN ADVANCE - happy to get your money ASAP!

Easy investment, and ample opportunities, consistently beating expectations with higher than average API. We are fully backed and endorsed by @Arisha_Moon

Scams is in the air…

1 Like

It’s been a rough quarter, but things finally turned around once we cut the supply of ice from the Gallente Federation. Profits are soaring, and dividends have been PAID. We included an extra bonus percentage point for all investors, and I personally added an extra trillion isk to fully compensate for any losses with 110% interest.

How do I get my isk back out of this?