For the players

Would CCP be willing to negotiate with PA. So that the great players of this still beautiful & annoying game could be purchased as shares via PLEX. I’m not talking just under half of shares. I’m taking the whole thing.

Because the best people for input are the people that play.

I’m happy to put £1000 toward this on the first day. I am also happy to pay each month until CCP is fully owned by the players.

‘pay2win? I’ll show you pay2win!!’

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

$425 million

:shushing_face:

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

just 425k accounts each 1k$…easy!

4 Likes

:rofl::laughing::joy:

This idea is worse than every cryptocurrency thread that has ever cropped up on the forums. I’m not going to bother being nice about this because it is so self-evidently bad I’m surprised anyone would have the nerve to propose it. Just because it’s fun to think about doesn’t mean it’s worth discussing in any serious capacity. At least the cryptocurrency threads (including those tied to ISK/PLEX) vaguely made sense to those with zero grasp of economic fundamentals, but you don’t have to have taken Economics 101 to know this is… wow, I have no words other than to say one of the worst ideas ever conceived of in the history of subscription games.

1 Like

+1, I like this. Will give me somewhere to put the $1,200 President Trump sent me.

4 Likes

selling all my TRON now

1 Like

Thanks for wearing your mask.

Send it to me I can double it.

2 Likes

Aaand it’s gone.

3 Likes

Topic closed for lack of content.

The forums are not the place to discuss Out of game financial decisions.

2 Likes