A few weeks back we put forward a proposal for changes to address issues with FAX, which you can read Here. This proposal sparked a great round of feedback and we are back with a new plan, which will go out this November.
In this proposal, we hope to target the issues more accurately. Mainly, we want to lower the remote rep potential for FAX somewhat, tweak some of their strongest tools for defense (which currently make them very frustrating to kill in certain circumstances), and increase their vulnerability to capacitor warfare.
We will make the following changes to achieve those goals:
- All capital remote repair modules duration increased by 20%
- All capital remote shield booster modules duration increased by 20%
- Capital Emergency Hull Energizer duration decreased by approximately 25%
- Capital Emergency Hull Energizer active resistance bonus reduced to 95% (was 99.9%)
- Capital Ancillary Shield Boosters limited to 1 per ship (this does affect all capitals, not only FAX)
- Apostle and Minokawa bonus to capacitor pool removed
- Lif and Ninazu bonus to capital cap injector amount removed
We appreciate any insight or feedback you contribute. The response last time was very helpful and convinced us to delay and rework, so thank you. We hope this proposal feels more on target.
Fly safe o/