Forcibly Decloaking Opponents

on a quick side note since it doesn’t seem to have been mentioned that I saw. You don’t have to actually run into something to be decloaked. It just has to get within 2000m of you. This is one reason you’ll sometimes see fleet assign all their drones to the interceptor/fast pilots. That way they can see where you cloaked, speed over to near you surrounded by a cloud of drones to make it easier to decloak you.

Please refer to it by its proper name.

Bee Swarm

Coincidentally that’s also what happened to my character’s face: See portrait.

As a Bee Keeper IRL, I must accept your notion.

Please do!

I happen to make an excellent 20% mead by the way. I’ve tried dozens of honeys, and dozens of yeast to settle on a yeast that keeps the flavor, but also drives all the way from 18%-20% range…pretty thoroughly tested the abv so that’s accurate.

It’s been described as “Sweet but dry at the same time”. Mostly because there’s no syrupiness to it…

It’s otherwise dry but not crisp like you think of a dry champagne.

I oak it, usually 2 weeks will do with 1cm cubes. But this batch I’m running that longer (about 3 weeks now?), and it’s given it a deeper melange.

I’ve never actually had mead (I pretty much only drink whiskey when it comes to alcohol). I do have a friend making some wine with some of my precious bee gold; we shall see how that turns out…heard it’s pretty darn tasty.

Most people say mead is tasty, and I won’t poo-poo your friend’s abilities because I just dont know what he’s capable of but I hope he’s quantitatively good, but most meads suck even though people think they are good, because the store bought stuff is actually made from filled garbage bags…so most people aren’t sure what to compare a mead to.

Same for ciders.

Only problem with 20% abv meads is it will give you a hell of a hang over.

That’s how you know high abv meads in stores is actually everclear dumped into some syrup.

Because you can’t fake a Mead hangover. It’s explicitly caused by a rare “fusil” oil that is made from fermenting simple sugars.

Hard alochols are made from complex carbs or else they would literally kill you dead in a few shots.

Try applejacking, it’s a good example of a simple carb hard alcohol.

It causes apple palsy after a few shots, you will literally go paralyzed and if you dont kill yourself because of the headache you might actually die from it…

Otherwise, amazing drink…just sip it.

Id suggest setting up bookmarks between warpout points in systems you travel often, (or even as you pass through systems for future use) then using those points in space to approach gates and stations. This way nobody can figure out any patterns of planets you warp to in order to change your direction of approach and either catch you at the warpout spot, or manage to set up a bubble and snag you. With personal marks they actually have to scan down your ship while you’re there to catch you at that point.
And yes, it’s crucial. Jumping gate to gate is just inviting gankers to pod you. I cant count the number of times I’ve warped right passed a bubble, even in high sec, (I see them a lot in Jita.)
Friends don’t let friends jump gate to gate

Thanks man. I havent seen a bubble yet since rejoining. Lame…

LOL They’re not really something one should hope to see unless they’re deploying them themselves :smiley:

These are probably fleet boosts, not warp bubbles. :slightly_smiling_face:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He’s right. Bubbles can only be used in nullsec. No exception.

1 Like

Man, the amount of times I cloaked up just in time,
with mwd on and hitting a random direction,
to have people pass me by just above 2500m …

… like literally within a few hundred meters …

… that’s actually really exciting!

:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.