Former active player looking to return

Took a break and decided I’d like to come back and help the cause. I was hoping to join a corps that’s pushing roleplay. Unfortunately I’m very rusty and might need a refresher in combat. If you’re willing to take that time I’ll be willing to hop on just about whenever you need me. I dont’ have the time to no-life but I can make time during weekdays PST.

I’m down for combat but I also am up for picking up some research skills.

Hopefully this provides enough information to help you determine whether or not I might be a fit. If not I completely understand. This game is for the dedicated and I clearly wasn’t one, my apologies for that.

Look forward to hearing from you

@CaseyLP know anyone in FW that would fit? I know you guys were on the wrong side just don’t know any caldari fw peeps

Bokbok @Omega_Jovakko,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like
1 Like

And i am hoping to get a strong Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! .

Hi @Omega_Jovakko, Wellcome back to the game!
I hope that you can get yourself into a good corp/corps/alliance that supports your gameplay and can get yourself emersed into the game.
Nice looking character by the way!
What outfit is it?

I’ll will say something that is quite often sayed here on the forum… But your are/ seem to be a really good fit for my “government”. Regarding your “rustyness”, don’t worry! We aim to have classes to teach people the game as well as our fleet playstile,set up, tactics and so on. We strive to become uniqe in the game and follow the core idea of this idea of mine. So take a read on that link i linked you and i’ll hope to hear from you.

// Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

Hi if you want to do Triglavian content give us a look

1 Like

please consider us

Dax

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.