Forming a corp

So I am going to be forming a corp, but I need a name. Many come to mind but I’d like to hear some suggestions.

Let me hear your suggestions. Mind you the corp is mining focused and noobie teaching focused.

Thanks all. :grin:

1 Like

Hmm. A learning corporation with a focus on mining…

Mine Over Matter

2 Likes

“This ain’t gonna happen well”

3 Likes

I liked the first suggestion not the second

1 Like

Mine Over Matter - -MOM-

Create an alt specifically to be the CEO. So you can leave your corp if you want to join another, but still keep it.

3 Likes

“Carebears’R’us”

That said, I offer a corp creation service if you’re interested.

2 Likes

“Victims of the Galaxy”?
To be honest, don’t show that you are not that prone to PvP. Or be prepared to be considered easy prey.
“Diggin’ in the Dirt” - “Ore-os and MinerAles” - “Major Miner” - “Veltspar Venture Inc.” - “Roids’n’Roses” - “Arkie’s Mining Academy” - or just a plain “mining and newbro company”

2 Likes

Hmmm… a new corp focused on newbie mining. Sounds like it’s probably a small corp with maybe a couple friends joining? Most appropriate name I can think of for such a group is “Wardec Targets” or “Gank Victims”.

Seriously though, I can’t think of any actual names but I would probably use something with “rock” in the name in regards to both mining and also “rocking out” somehow.

2 Likes

Corp Name: What You Mine is Mine
Corp Description: Sorry I forgot a “d.”

1 Like

Scorch on the rocks

2 Likes

Try “I lost my Venture to VMG” or “Highsec mining corp #4927510”.

Were Noobs’n’Miners Plz-we-are-weak-no-wardec

Corp ticker WE4K

That or…

Generic Shitty Hisec Corp #88291830

1 Like

jail merc bait

2 Likes

Newbs teaching newbs?

Definitely merc bait.

If I were starting a mining corp, and I’m not saying I will, but I would call it:

We used to be fun at parties, then we started mining.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.