Forming a new corp, a very interesting task

Only read you OP so sorry if there is repetition but imho, the backbone of any good corp is a strong community feel (be that from 3-300 members) which in turn brings the most important skill you can’t train in EvE… “trust”.

1 tip I will not shift on (and I’m lucky as a recruiter/diplo and not CEO so final risk is not with me) is to segregate assets… something I implemented as it is really the only way to recruit safely for small Corps. APIs… interviews… KBs… they are all ■■■■ imo. Yes they give you a starting block but are actually not much more than that. Keep your (your Corp’s) assets safe and recruit on “feel”. Give those that you eventually trust access and keep a lower level hanger for those you don’t.

If people get shitty about not having access then ■■■■ em. Recruiting at small size Corps (of which ours is) is a simple game of risk vs growth. Find your balance and stick with it.

WAR IS OVER

Meaning that now is a good moment to hire in miners and planetary commanders, PvEers. Prosperity is ahead of us.

That is not how it works. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is how it works…

:wink:

1 Like

Haha, yes.

And don’t ever forget the highsec wardecks (like I did today going Jita for candy).

Yup best to use neut npc corp alts to haul to/from hubs, especially Jita, they see you and deck you just in case you or a corp mate returns. :slightly_smiling_face:

But hey that’s why I have a thief alt there, that place is fun, not just because of the ISK you can make but because of “the wretched hive of scum and villainy” thing as well. :smiling_imp:

I run corporation creation services, alliance creation services and am currently looking to dabble in consultancy. I’ve been a directer, recruiter and logistics officer within most of the corporations i’ve been a member of and I have no interest in running the show. I’ll drop a link below to my services, you’re welcome to join my discord or mail me, i’d be happy to help you guys get an effective model off the ground and keep it there.

Best of luck.

At this point isk is one of the attractive features we can offer for joining our corporation. Even for semi-starter players we have abundant anomalies spawning and re-spawning constantly that yield from 35 million up per hour with minimal effort and insignificant risk.
Miners can also harvest the ABC ores. The rarest minerals they can courier directly to the hottest markets of New Eden. Virginal and rich planets for PI, Ice, Moon substances and goos, boosted all with Rorqual bonuses and all the top features the best professionals could have.

Still recruiting. We need greedy players wanting to become rich.

The second part of this post should be about keeping a corporation alive and preventing it to die day by day. It makes me feel like I am selling/promoting EvE online. The features I offer, the things we do in corp… is all a description of the game possibilities and how fun it will be if you play it. What we do? we play EvE. Do you like to play EvE? Then play it with us. Thats a good brief of how a true recruitment advert should go. We mine, we shoot at hostiles… did you expect something else?

We are officially seven players. Really only three are semi-granted daily real EvE players. We can expand our game, we are in the right place, with the right support, but we need more hands.

Thank you.

Recruiting all kinds of players, PvP, PvE, Industrialists, Miners, Diplomats, JF, et cetera.

Null sec.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.