Forum Competition: What's your income? (Let's encourage the noobs)

I see you still havent come out of your null bunghole. Lol

1 Like

He very well may. But he’s also certainly floated by TEST and refuses to come out of his carebear castle to actually display any of the bravado he really speaks of.

Any dope can sit behind a wall of carriers and Rorq all day from work.

1 Like

Imgur

that’s on a farming alt.

That’s over the 1010 minutes I farmed during last 30 days. So if you remove the 25% of “transfers” that’s actually 1b5 over 16.8 hours, so 89 M/h on raw isks from farming. of course this does not take LP nor loot into account.

Another farming alt :

Imgur

this one is 104M/h (I farm with several alts together) but in reality I’ve been playing with him than the other (There were moments I was watching movie, so only one alt, or one alt was talking with people in game or helping or doing tests etc.)

The 1010 minutes for this month is the time I had at least one alt farming. If I look specifically at each toon, The first one had 896 minutes of farming and the second one, 970. But it’s just easier to take the whole value.

Globally I evaluate the value of LP+ loot at 200M value for 100M value in bounties and agent, so I can easily multiply by 3 to have the net approximate value, per toon.

1 Like

Anders, what’s your take on the “expenses”?

I’m pretty sure since it is just a transactional record, its the same as if you added up all the Green (income) in your transactions, and all the red (expenses).

What I’m not sure yet is if it duplicates or not, like the asset valuation on your character screen. Which polled assets at a different time from wallet. So you could end up with a double valuation.

But to someone else’s taunt, that’s irrelevant. The transactional expenses should always be higher than transactional income because if you are profitable you should always be removing money from the transactional system.

Otherwise you are reinvesting into a system that hasnt fully matured.

I don’t understand your question.
I give all the money from the toon to another one, so they almost always have 0 isk in wallet. and then I use this money to buy vanity items like plex.

The remaining isks in the wallet is because yesterday I farmed 80minutes and I still had money remaining on the first one.

On those toons the “expenses” is just meaningless.
Also sometimes I just buy things for people, yesterday a friend lost his confessor so I repaid him a 200M one, I also sometimes give money away if I have too much farm from bounties. I mean, the whole “isk” from this page is irrelevant to me, just an indication on how much I gain - though actually I work other way, I only sell items so that I make 500M/h per toon.

first alt
Imgur

second alt
https://imgur.com/k5t7FOb

Also I have lots of vanity item or useless thing, 1st alt is worth 37B(remove the three subs that are in plex so -6b), 2nd alt is worth 68B, trader alt is worth 189B ; and none of them holds the most important(my bpo collection).

Someone challenged a greater expense over income represents a loss, but actually not in ththe case of this wallet feature. Which is merely transactional and doesnt account for anything done with the isk when transferred as an expense.

That was my question to you.

That doesn’t mean anything, example from my wallet
If you wait the next month after buying a lot of stuff , you’ll have a false picture of what you do

1 Like

Does that really prove anything? The screenshot isn’t really specific.

Indeed it’s a net loss. Then what ? Do you play the game to bury the isks in a stash ?
here is the highest real expenses (without contracts and taxes)

https://imgur.com/ldIgP6g

3900 plex for one month. Is that a loss ? I used like 1500 plex on skins, is that a loss ?
36 unstable webifier mutaplasmids. Is that a loss ?
2 vindicators, 6 raitarus. Is that a loss ?
Do any of that means my activities are at loss ?

Give the B back !!!

My comment above stands. You claim things yet ask others for proof. I believe you, I just think it’s funny how you appear only to trust the others if they add proof.

My income is 100% insurance and SRP. It varies based on how fights go.

2 Likes

You dont make this amount.

Lets assume you did because i think if it is true i can pinpoint your alt.

Assuming this is true, i am guessing you are either 1) an coalition executor, in which case the isk is not really yours as much as it is your organizations (and subsequently, your not making the isk, your organization is), or 2) your multiboxing hard, likely titan spam alts.

With that being said i’d gather to guess your either 1) goon scum, or 2) your an alt of sort dragons.

You know nothing.

My personal total income is over 6B per day on average. And I am not good at all. And that’s without the farm.

So far people claiming “it’s not possible to do this” are just ignorant of what you actually can do in Eve.

2 Likes

As someone with 2.6 trillion isk, im not impressed, btw, at the height of my wallet, at 5.2 trillion.
6b a day is a joke.

2 Likes

No this is my point exactly. Its a transactional expense. The game doesnt properly account for loss or gain. It merely tallies the transactions

Teach me oh God of electrical wallets. And if you just plex then to hell with you lol

Oh goodness. Are we in the presence of the dingbat TESTlord himself? :stuck_out_tongue:

You can only obtain large amounts of isk in eve by market manipulation, or running a coalition / super alliance. Thats the secret.

I did a report on this to my corp actually. In general most players in even will never pass 100b isk in wallet is not a super cap pilot, or two of the above.

Most players are probably stuck in the 10-30b range. I’d really like to see ccp post some actual data on this. It’s be really interesting. They get close with the liquid isk metrics on monthly reports but a more detailed report would be interesting.

You could obtain a decent amount from serious multiboxing with supers, or rorqs, but even then you probably wont see the trillions the two above get.

Im a bob alt =/

I dislike test as much as goons, both are ultimately trash and the same organization.