Forum Competition: What's your income? (Let's encourage the noobs)

Your large amounts though are absurd. I mean earning a few billion a month in profit is not a bad start. Even if dismal compared to the 0.1%ers

You could litter EvE with Keepstars just for the fun of it lol.

more like litter a killboard. You’ll never get them up to do that

Ahh Bob
The last time I was regularly playing…Bob was still just Bob and Goons were on the north of the map?

Market trading. But not your usual Jita/TTT stuff.
Building relations with people around New Eden and getting good deals from them over time is where the real money is.

Here’s a secret, if you’ve got the capital, you should reach out to the folks running Faction Warfare. They always have a ton of LP and are looking for ways to liquidate it. That’s why you see so many faction ship blueprints (cruisers, generally) on Contracts in huge numbers. Back in the heyday, you’d see people trying to sell off 400-500 Vexor Navy Issue blueprints, and buying them in bulk would net you some serious profits.

What do you do with those hundreds of VNI blueprints? Look around and see who needs them. Nullsec entities have (well, had) hundreds of krabs who would krab in VNIs day in and day out. So you reach out to a few of their market folks and see if they’d be down to make a deal.

Why don’t faction warfare people just directly make deals with nullsec? A bunch of reasons, maybe they don’t like them, maybe they just want to sell off their LP as fast as they can, maybe no nullsec group is actively looking to buy because there’s a giant war on, etc. etc.

Takes a while to get a feel for the global politics of EVE Online, but once you do, you can profit off it very well. But at the end of the day, it’s all connections. And don’t forget, sometimes, it’s better to use an alt.

And because I know @Alistair_Atreides 's real purpose is to try and see where he can krab even more because all he cares about is personal wealth and gain, I’m going to tag him here. Good news for him though, most people who are wealthy don’t use the forums, so it’s likely they won’t know who you are, nor how insufferable and attention seeking you are. But even still, I’d advise you to get an alt before you try what I’ve said above.

Imagine getting this insecure because someone else mentioned they make more ISK than you in a video game.

100% Agreed here

5 Likes

Most of the alliance is wandering around in IT atm, but some of it broke to tri, and a few other places. I stopped playing eve at time until 2015 (which was a 5 year break from the re-siege after the who delve lost to traitor nonsense).

I dont really associate with them to much anymore out side of a few hello’s and general whats up, or diplomatic issues for the alliance/organization i belong to and usually its the queen of diplomacy herself that i talk to.

At the moment i am most bent on fixing the game then investing more time in it. other wise the commitment in eve is really just not worth it (i suspect total collapse of the game in the next two years).

I think I can blow your averages but not the level you’ve achieved

But this thread was profitable. It gave me a realistic goal of breaking your 30b expectations for average players. Or 100b even while still becoming a cap pilot.

But I’ll do it not multiboxing…cuz it’s just a game still.

Regardless. First interesting insite I’ve had into this target.

I still cant even fly freighters or anything to help in the haul times.

Bla bla bla pics or it didn’t happend

If you get into jump freight, you can make some isk if you move around a lot and get secure route, but you will have to charge a decent amount, and get a good alliance that can protect it.

You can make a few hundred mill per trip to high sec, and a few more on the way back. its decent money, but unless your juggling a few alts doing it dont expect to much.

Some of my wallet picks are floating around in that so called “im a thief exploiting noobs” thred that scott loves to spam.

Supers don’t scale. Unless you are botting of course.

I would not even be surprised. I do above 30B net benefit per month (30B is the average of a bad month). That’s 360 B benefit per year.

A lot of things people believe are absurd in Eve … are actually doable. Just, people won’t explain you how to do that, because doing that requires to not talk about it.

2 Likes

What I need is a solution to move large amounts as fast as possible…the haul is currently 90% of my time spent on my passive activities.

If I tripled the haul and halved the time it took. Then I’d be spending less than an hour a day that’s the goal.

Given SP limitations I was not sure if I should go Orca (cheap SP wise)…or skill injector to freighter next instead

You can glitch the spawns of rats with titans. You can wipe the first wave, then aoe dd the spawn, and all spawns will repeatedly pop on that dd, causing all subsequent spawns to die in 1 dd. This enables 300m+ hour farm rates per a super.

take out 10 supers, and you from 3b an hour, assuming you play 8 hours a day (hardcore) you make 7.2 trillion a month if you farm every day for 8 hours using that tactic. Its why ccp had to nerf goon rat farming.

To be honest, a nerf to the null income would be good change to the game.

A good solution is setting up the delieveries and pickups in a system that is 1 jump from your low sec drop off. Reduce the jumps required, maximizes your income. The problem is you will need to find a power capable of protecting you, large enough to provide consistent income, and rich enough to afford the constant traffic. This means your limited to super powers with in 1 jump range of low sec, which probably limits you to tribute based areas, test-ish bodies, goons (i’d avoid them). you could try fountain or drone space, but i think your wasting your time as it would not be 1 jump away.

I’ve thought of pushX but dunno. Their response time might be ■■■■.

But then I dont even place buy orders yet because I like everything on demand

I’m growing away from that tho

Iv already seen this, and i mentioned it in the post. I am talking a more detailed set of metrics, including things like distribution by character age, location, and social affiliation.

1 Like

Isn’t there a Hauling Channel anymore, before I had a vacation it was very active.

I just saw something about 60b in there and a lot of whines.

Theres a hauling service…but I need to get used to doing things not on demand

we were actually talking bout this in corp discord. Its a really good idea that he is doing and a few months ago i heard he was doing well with it. To be honest though, this is really something that needs to be done by an organization and not a person and a few friends (granted he reaps all the isk income from it).

This really should be done like a new red-frog, or even, in conjunction with them under some reduced rate contract.

I am a fan of the idea of implementing a tax system that would limit the number of transactions in a station, and ultimately in a region in an effort to spread the trading through out eve. This would really re-open the profession of trade in eve and allow it a place back in eve.

It think ccp should drop 5 high sec systems on various places around the edge of null space with regional gates that connect directly to high sec. This would be good start at helping trade, and null sec markets in the same shot. (it’d have to work from a high sec to high sec connection point other wise low/null would get camped and effectively invalidate the validation of null markets and t he trade new players and vets could acquire by them).

Until ccp does something like this, pushx is in the right direction. We considered the idea of a null-neutral entity that builds forts, and allows docking to anyone as a neutral port, but this would require an agreement by the null super powers to protect it if it was sieged. This requires a lot of commitment and friendships in high places to make happen. the good thing about this is that as long as the stations were not shot, they could be excellent loctions for both goodies to shop for, and pvp content.

Maybe its something ccp should look into. a new npc faction that is distributed around the map in null with seeded markets (more then normal) that functionally works different then npc space, maybe even perhaps removing bubbles from the system, and making its undock safety zones 2-3 times larger then normal.