Forum Competition: What's your income? (Let's encourage the noobs)

A titan is not a super.

Supers don’t have DD.

1 Like

Yes, it is.

1 Like

then I missed a patch note.

Super = supercarrier = motherboard.

Just checked in game.
So far all the superweapons are either limited to racial titan; or to the group of titans, which is disjoint from the supercarrier group.

Therefore no, the supers can’t fit DD. Unless I missed something.

Super capitals are motherships, and titans.

Welcome to eve, its always been that way.

1 Like

Let’s not get too rabbit-hole on semantics. We’re getting great convo on successful strategies

and “ratting in super” means ratting in super carrier, not in titans.

No, actually, you can rat in titans.

Like i said, welcome to eve.

btw, next time you get blobbed by supers tell me if there is a ■■■■ load of titans in there or not.

Super refers to all supercapitals afaik. There is probably a mix up there, though. I can see some people strictly referring to super carriers as supers.

1 Like

not “super ratting”.

super production does, because the modules are named with “supercapital” .

I have to go with the noobie farmer here… It has long been called supers, that is titans and supercarriers alike.

I just leave this here…

Unrelated . Saying “super ratting” means using a supercarrier, which can’t use a DD.

You can check eg in the sales forum :
https://forums.eveonline.com/search?q=super%20category%3A55

All thread with “super” in the name and not “supercap” refer to super carriers ; When there is a titan, they say “super and titan”.

You can also check all the “super ratting” guides you want. They refer to using a super carrier, not a titan.

This is what @Naari_Naarian does with his predatory high sec corporation.
This is also a great way to make everyone lose trust in you for the rest of your EVE career.

Silly guess, but no.

Play EVE for enjoyment.

3 Likes

Tbh, after 13 years of playing I have become incredibly lazy making only just over 1b per day. Kind of like a failed relationship :smiley:

1 Like

I make 30 million isk per hour!

…As long as I don’t count: travel time, taxes, scanning for sites, ship losses, reloading weapons and repairing.

2 Likes

Don’t believe a thing he says.
He’s not a bob alt.
He’s not a game designer.
He’s not a good person.

Check out the threads he makes and what the people have to say about him.

2 Likes

Literally starting as an alpha account with only this character.

Is that large amount of Trade income from selling a bunch of PLEX? That’s a great way to make Isk.

1 Like

ITT: