Forum wars

Does anyone else check their EVE Online - Corporation -Wars window after posting some nasty comment on another player?

3 Likes

They get around having to own what they say by using forum alts.

3 Likes

I don’t. We tend to get wardecs anyway - I don’t think I can make much of a difference there.

1 Like

I thought the OP was more worried that he would be decced after he mouthed off, not the other way around.

But yes, many use forum alts to hide their main fro war decs or other repercussions from their posts. For example a mission runner posting their ultimate bling mission fit may post it with an alt to hider those hunting such fits. Some may use an alt time to express an opinion counter to their corp.

This why you often see people saying post with a main or claim some character is nothing but a forum alt.

4 Likes

nope i only ever get comments saying how adorable i am and i should run for csm

5 Likes

You are adorable, have you ever considered running for CSM?

3 Likes

lol thanks and no ive never really considered it

2 Likes

You really should.

3 Likes

After taking some lessons in punctuation and capitalization, of course.

And “how to respond with more than just “you suck” to posts.”

4 Likes

Don’t think I ever got wardecced for shitposting. A few bounties on my head here and there, but that’s about it…

2 Likes

i dont need lessons i just have conformity issues

maybe they should stop trying to make me conform to stuff

1 Like

IrememberwhenIrepairedmykeyboardspacebarmyself.Ihadtoreplacethekeyboardalthoughthespacebarcouldbepressedandreleased.

3 Likes

was it mechanical or rubber thing keyboard

Machanical but it just wouldn’t “click the relay” although it was fixed and could be pressed and released without problem. On a sidenote I do repair PC’s so it was kinda embarassing :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah that sometimes happen if you spill a drink on them
only takes a tiny drop of water sometimes

1 Like

It was orange juice it probably dried up and isolated some part of the relay thingy that gives the contact to make the ‘spacebar’ do something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont really care about wardecs, but I try to be nice nonetheless. Only sometimes I get it when I undermine egos of PvP players. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I’ll just leave this here :woman_teacher:

Aw, I have to double tap the space-bar with both thumbs. That’s gonna be difficult to do, I need one thumb stuck up my… :open_mouth:

1 Like

All you bitches are getting wardecced/AWOXef/ganked.

1 Like