Hello!

I’ve always wanted to spend more time on the forums, but felt I should not risk wardec on my corp.

So, Hello! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll be wardec’d just because you’re active on forums.

Hello! :wink:

1 Like

Oh my god look, he used the smiling emoji !

WARDEC THE HELL OUT OF HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome on the forums mate !

1 Like

:aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot::aussiecongaparrot:

Did someone say emotes?

Good to see you’ve overcome your paranoia. The forum is where the party is at!

:christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot::christmasparrot:

1 Like

Depends on what he has to say.

You have? Masochist, eh?

Forum alts have been a thing for a very long time. Now alpha makes them free, even.

You’ll probably be fine, but there are no guarantees in the cold inky depths of internet space.

You know we can still suicide gank…

How does that work? I orbit the lowsec gate until the gate guns kill you?

1 Like

Depends on what he is flying xD .

Changes in wardecs… making people… more… sociable in a social game?

Cue Skeptical Fry image

Harro! o/

1 Like

HE DROPPED HIS GUARD!! KILL HIM!!!

Hi! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.