Forums Repair

Has CCP fix the forums by fix I mean broke them? anyone having issues with forums loading grey screen with the worm circling before loading ?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed that too, think it started happening when the new background scene was implemented.

Not just me then…

cool thought my pc was in need of a drop from the second floor window again

Least Forums match game speed now lol tidi in forums awesome work CCP “Shakes Head”

I see the grey part too. I also see a vertical red line on the left. It seems to be somehow connected to it, because the size of the grey area fits it. I don’t see a “worm” animation, though maybe it’s because the grey area only ever pops up for a quarter of a second.

2 Likes

:orange_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::orange_square::orange_square::orange_square::black_large_square::orange_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:orange_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::orange_square::black_large_square::orange_square::black_large_square::orange_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:orange_square::orange_square::orange_square::black_large_square::orange_square::orange_square::orange_square::black_large_square::orange_square::orange_square::orange_square:

Fix your damn forums CCP. :psyccp:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.