Disable transparent background still an issue

I’m constantly fighting with my chat windows over the disable transparent background option which refuses to persist through client restarts. I don’t have great vision already and having to continually fight with the stupid option is pointless. What are we going to have to do to get this fixed, start a change.org petition to get CCP to give a damn about people with sight issues? Seriously, fix the issue or make it default to disabled or something PLEASE! Little stuff like this that gets ignored for YEARS when it could be fixed in MINUTES really puts me and I’d imagine others off.

3 Likes

move this to a more relevant spot like assembly hall. this thread section is for the launcher, not the client itself.

CSM has been trying to get CCP to fix this. i’ll tag @Arsia_Elkin our new CSM along with @Mike_Azariah and @Brisc_Rubal

1 Like

That is so weird, I would have sworn I posted this in Localization & General issues. Must have dropped down one category and I didn’t catch it. Thanks for the heads up, Its been moved!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.