Character visual issue

I have asked this before and my post was removed, and I never got an actual answer.

I am not kidding when I say this is bugging me, a lot more than it should.

To the post at hand, I have no plugs in my back like other capsuleers that I find in EVE. I would very much like an honest answer from a dev on this but feel its too trivial for a support ticket.

It has been this way for years, not sure if it was an update that did this or if my character has always been this way, I truly noticed it when I made an alt and noticed it had plugs in it’s back.

This is not an account issue as other characters on the same account have the silver plugs in their backs and its not a clothing/augment/tattoo issue as I have tried every combination and even default clothing.

I mean I guess its something unique about my character that so far no one else I have seen (And actually been able to see enough of their back to know they have them) has in common with me.

Back when I made this post before, ppl commented that I was a witch, the chosen one and other funny responses, but I would very much like an answer from CCP.

I don’t want a dev to go through the effort to fix it but I mainly want to know if it is a bug or some other reason for it being the way it is.

this is the last time I am going to ask about this on the forums, next time I might just waste a dev’s time with a support ticket if this post gets removed with out an answer.

1 Like

Congratulations, mate! you’re a baseliner! :rofl:

just kidding. haven’t seen this one before. maybe the respective texture isn’t loading. vOv

Hm. That’s really… unique.
Since you said it has been like this for years I guess you have already cleared the cache or reinstalled the client?

Yep, even on a new computer now days, it just never went away so I think its server side.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.