Fourth and Out - Brisc's Final Campaign for CSM

Term limits, is that why I dont see Merk or Innom running?

Correct

Brisc likely does not need my endorsement, but I can say that it was a pleasure to serve alongside him during our shared term in the CSM, and he approached the role with a seriousness and dedication that set him apart from his many peers.

I hope you enjoy your eventual release from the chains of this hell institution next year.

1 Like

I have to assume he would still prefer to continue regardless. He’s been through the worst anyway (at least that I can imagine) during the scandal of removing him from CSM on false accusations and as such openly humiliated and for no reason. Besides not that it could be any worse than his real-life job nor as a result is he not used to such a work environment anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a good time talking to the Declarations of War podcast guys, as always, and had fun yelling at some small gangers.

1 Like

Congrads are in order.

Let’s wait til they’re done counting, lol.

2 Likes

My last campaign commercial is finally done!

2 Likes

@Brisc_Rubal, we’ve been arch enemies for eternity, but you have my support for this CSM. I do have one request though… Make Small-Gang PVP great again. I miss the days of logging in with 5-10 buddies and just going out and getting good fights in nullsec without getting blobbed to death by a bunch of F1 monkeys. I miss the days of GOOD PVPers who weren’t afraid to potentially LOSE and still took a fight.

Bring those days back please… however you see that coming to fruition.

1 Like

Many of the things we’ve been talking about are designed around making this better. The #1 thing CCP needs to focus on over the next year is getting more people into space.

5 Likes

To be fair I doubt anyone is saying they want the red dot back xD but yea, you have my respect and one of my votes.

Brisc Rubal is one of the good guys of EVE. Holds CCP to task in a positive way and gets things done.

Brisc sir, you got my vote.

3 Likes

Problem is that ratting in null on a single account in say an ishtar with a brm of 50 percent is like 10m per tick if your lucky. How long would it take to replace 1 reasonable pvp ship? Never mind losing the odd ratting ship. Were talking days of ratting to replace a loki etc.

Im ok i have multi accounts etc i make no bad isk but not every guy has 5 perfect skill hulk accounts
Ccp have screwed the average player so hard with expensive subs and poor incone for single alt players

1 Like

This is not true at all, people are just lazy to experiment and look for better active methods. IMO ishtar anom ratting is amazing isk per hour if you only consider the few minutes you spend active the rest is all passive because of drone auto agro. (Sorry this is probably not the place for a discussion.)

NO NOT ONE OF YOUR SHIPS!!! I REGRET MY VOTE!!!

i think they call single account a bot…

im one of those… plus i´m a sinner… and also a miner, the activity ccp wreck, made friends of mine leaving and csm did very few to stop it…

I wish we had the power to stop CCP from doing stupid things that make our friends quit. God knows half more corporation has been gone for years because the Rorq changes. The best thing we can do is keep fighting, giving good feedback and hoping they make the right decision. That’s what I will keep doing for one more term if re-elected.

After that, it’s somebody else’s problem.

Thanks to everybody who came out and voted.

Regardless of the outcome on Thursday, it’s been an honor to represent all of you for my previous three terms. Looking forward to finishing out my CSM career, one way or the other.

2 Likes

What are your plans in case you are not re-elected: will you spend more time in-game, less, the same, maybe some new project related to EVE with the additional time you have in such a case?

1 Like

Haven’t thought that far ahead. I doubt anything changes, but it would give me time to work on the documentary.

2 Likes