-- CLOSED --

Invite sent! Looking forward to you joining the team bud :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m just starting out and I’m not exactly sure what I would like to do in eve yet, but I tend to be a social player when it comes to online games. I’m currently in High Sec going through the air program.

I was wondering if there are requirements for joining you? I have a ton of questions and it would be nice to learn with people who know what they are doing. I have played games like FFXIV and WOW so I’m not new to MMOs in general.

We are spanish and english corp look about nullsec alliance to join

Old player coming back to Eve (trying to work out how to play this again) and looking for a corp to join

Invites all up to date :slight_smile:

Shout out for an invite please. :rocket: :full_moon_with_face:

IGN: Kaligos

Wow, welcome back! Ingame invite sent :slight_smile:

Newbro to help mine for the war effort? - “Mary-Ann Gallanasee”

Of course! And I would love to find out more about your mining setup! Reach out to me on Discord too; invite being sent now :slight_smile:

I would be interested in an invite. New to eve but looking do nore with people instead of just soloing it up.

MertAB is the name.

Returning new player would interested in joining.
IGN: Asshin Riraille

Wow, welcome back! Invites up to date :slight_smile:

Returning player here! i would like to start experiencing null-sec!

Wow, welcome back! We have a mutual former corporation as well! Invite sent :slight_smile:

My corp is relatively new, some colleagues and I have experience of how NullSec is lived and we wanted to try to join your alliance and be able to progress together with you and be able to help in the future in whatever way possible. Greetings and thanks in advance.

I send message you in discord but u need accept my friend apply. Greetings.

Hello, was asking for help in WC. My corp left FRAT-U and are joining FRAT. Due to my game requirements I need to stay in FRAT-U. I fab and sell ships and travel all over and I need to stay non wardec. My main has been in FRAT for 2 years, all of my stats are current and updated.
I am parked in Oimmo at the moment.
Thanks…

Invites up to date! Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

Hi. I’ve been playing EVE years ago, but can’t remember much. Decided to give it another try. Of what I remember null is the best place to be. Looking for a novice-friendly community to put me back on track, as a lot of guides are outdated. Seems learning skills are no more, what a relief.

I search join to alliance with my corp bro… :frowning: u send me invitation to my char… :confused:

Hi! i would like to join!