๐Ÿ— [FREE SERVICE] EveStructures - An out of game Structure Manager ๐Ÿ—

Iโ€™ll see if I can find some time.

And that time is today! Turned out to be easier then I originally thought to add in slack. Iโ€™ve tested them all manually except for the fracture, which will be tested tomorrow automatically, but 99% certain it will work.

I tried to match the layout I had for the discord notifications, the only real difference is the structure thumbnail placement.

You can mix/match discord/slack hooks as you want, the page will accept both now.

@Allyna_Yorukaze @Mr_Charlie Let me know how it goes

fuelanchor

state

Configured and tested, looking great so far. many thanks!

1 Like

So is it possible to get the Ore / Value passed through as well?

The API does not return the ore data, that has to be manually entered. Which you can do on the structure page when you click on an athanor.

That will then show up in the notifications, or on your public page if you enable that.

Like here: https://structures.eveskillboard.com/extraction/98555226/ichooseyou

http://prntscr.com/kbzay4 (slack looks the same)

Perfect! again thanks this works exactly how weโ€™d like. well mostly, some directors want to tweak the number of days ahead it posts, but thatโ€™s nitpicky.
I do have one suggestion/request, if itโ€™s easy enough - can the moon-belt returns be sorted by date? they seem to be a bit random. (now Iโ€™m being picky)
At this point I should probably look at porting to our own server instead of whining.
Many thanks - and expect a donation soonish (waiting on market sales :slight_smile: )

I assume you mean the daily extraction notifications, yeah that always bugged me as well. I should be able to fix it this evening.

EDIT: @Allyna_Yorukaze I was actually already doing that for the public sites page, so it took just a few seconds to apply that to the daily extraction notifications. So tomorrow they will all be in order.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Updates!

Flex structures and faction fortizar have been added. Just a note about flex structures, they do not have a reinforce day, so those will display โ€œNo Dayโ€ In that table

A few Notification related updates coming soon!

You now have the ability to add the @here ping to any of the notifications. Go to the Notification page and check the box for the webhook/notification type you wish to enable that feature on. Works for both discord/slack notifications.

ping

Fixed some if statements that might have resulted in some slack notifications not being sent.

Public page where you can display your moon extractions for public/corp use now displays the structure name as well

Also added some colorful and hover icons for the status of your ESI tokens:

green red yellow