๐Ÿ— [FREE SERVICE] EveStructures - An out of game Structure Manager ๐Ÿ—

Discord
https://discord.gg/5vUQxMP

Slack
#eveskillboard (in tweetfleet slack)

Website
https://structures.eveskillboard.com

About
Monitor all your stations spread across New Eden with one click.

• Fuel Time left
  • Services are Offline/Online
  • State your Structure is in
  • Extraction Info
  • Create your own internal/public extractions website to share

And much More!

Notifications Available:
Get (near)realtime alerts in Discord or Slack for:

• Daily Extraction:
    โ€“ This is sent daily at 13:00 Eve time, contains all the extractions coming up in the next 7 days
  • Fracture
    โ€“ Now know within the hour when a fracture happened!
  • Unanchoring
    โ€“ 1 alert is sent when the unanchor is first noticed by the website
    โ€“ 1 alert is sent when there is < 24hours until the unanchor is about to finish
  • Structure State Change
    โ€“ If the state of your structure changes, you will get notified about it (Went from Shield Vulnerable โ†’ Armor Reinforced)
  • Fuel Notices (no changes from existing functionality)
  • Test Webhooks
    โ€“ You can now test your webhooks to make sure they go to the desired channel, simply save a webhook, and then select it from the drop down for the desired character

No subscription fees, however if you are so inclined, feel free to donate if you feel it has helped you out.

Host your own

Development Thread:

6 Likes

Open source or gtfo.

2 Likes

If you donโ€™t open source it then nobody should touch this with a 10 foot pole.

1 Like

Iโ€™m not against the idea, but there is still some core functionality I need to get done before releasing it to the wild. I also need to redo some of the inline stuff that is specific to my hosted site like: google analytics, google ads, etc that I donโ€™t want to be commited for people to pull down

@Kossaw @Lugia3 there ya go

1 Like

@Lugia3 if you do try and get it working on your own server, let me know if my README steps actually workโ€ฆ

Unfortunately Iโ€™m a choob and running my own server is beyond my technical capabilities.

Nice tool. However, I personally would have concerns to share our alliance structure info with anyone.

Btw. I made a similar tool that shows all current public structures in game:
https://www.kalkoken.org/apps/evestruct/

1 Like

Yeah thatโ€™s why ended up open sourcing it

2 Likes

Discord Notifications are live!

Updates Include:

• Background structure update every 3 hours (This ensures notifications are using accurate data)
  • Add/Update/Delete a webhook for each character
    • Multiple characters spanning multiple corporations can notify to their respective discord
  • Fixed a bug with the days left not accounting for multiple months/years of fuel
  • < 7 Day and < 24 hour fuel notification created
    • Resets when more fuel is added so you can be renotified when it hits this criteria

Slack notifications coming soon!

Upwell 2.0 Updates are here!

Which means more useful data for you to view

On the home page now you will see the State of your structure, there are quite a few possible:

anchor_vulnerable, anchoring, armor_reinforce, armor_vulnerable, fitting_invulnerable, hull_reinforce, hull_vulnerable, online_deprecated, onlining_vulnerable, shield_vulnerable, unanchored, unknown

On an individual structure page you will see the Reinforcement Schedule in a new table, and a reordering of the middle table:

The Pending data is if you make a change to your Reinforcement day or time. That change takes 7 days to go into affect. You can see there when your new schedule will go into rotation.

If youโ€™re hosting your own version, head over to the Developer thread for this, for a bit more detailed steps on how to apply the updates

Moon Extraction info is now here!

If you use my free hosted solution, go ahead and reauth all your characters to accept the new scope that was added to pull this info.

Coming up will be discord notifications for your extractions, and a few more structure related notifications.

1 Like

The Notification Manager has arrived!
Now when youโ€™re logged in, you will notice a new tab Notifications. Here you can define a webhook for the Alerts you wish to have sent to you.

Notifications Available:

• Daily Extraction:
    โ€“ This is sent daily at 13:00 Eve time, contains all the extractions coming up in the next 7 days
  • Unanchoring
    โ€“ 1 alert is sent when the unanchor is first noticed by the website
    โ€“ 1 alert is sent when there is < 24hours until the unanchor is about to finish
  • Structure State Change
    โ€“ If the state of your structure changes, you will get notified about it (Went from Shield Vulnerable -> Armor Reinforced)
  • Fuel Notices (no changes from existing functionality)
  • Test Webhooks
    โ€“ You can now test your webhooks to make sure they go to the desired channel, simply save a webhook, and then select it from the drop down for the desired character

unanchor_finishunachor_starextractionsstates
test

And of course head over to the dev post to see more about the actual code changes
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/evestructures-monitor-your-stations-out-of-game/54481

Coming up next will be the ability to make your Extraction timers public with your own custom url, set preference on whether you auto/manual fracture and be able to push alerts when the fracture is done.

I intend to use this to publicly display the fracture timers for my publicly available moon mining structures coming soon to HS.

1 Like

Another Feature has just hit production. You now have the ability to create and display your own Moon Extractions page for your corp or the public to use! + Discord notifications of Fractures

Now when signed in you can create a slug or custom URL for your corporation to share internally or publicly. You can enable/disable or rename it at anytime.

To go along with that you now have the ability to set data that will attach to a structure:

• Ores
  • Value
  • Preference of auto/manual (this decides when discord notifications are sent)

That data is then displayed as part of the Public Extraction Page, so make sure to fill it out!

And lastly, Iโ€™ve added discord notifications for when (or close to) a Fracture has taken place. This is dependent on the Fracture Preference being set on the respective structure page (auto or manual)

Added a nice little copy Icon to easily and quickly copy your Extraction URL to share!

Want to have discord notifications for nearly every data point your structures have ?

Try it out today or host your own.

Slack webhooks?

1 Like

You are the first person who has wanted slack webhooks, so I havenโ€™t really seen a need. I should get to it eventually.

I sure wouldnโ€™t mind Slack webhooks either. really rather not migrate everything already setup for the alliance to discord.